Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

At What Age did You Have Your 1st CRUSH?

Wiilo   

Originally posted by Araksan25:

Hi Nomads,

let me indrouce myself, I am araksan n I live in germany though i am hardly here but try to catch up all the topics when i am in.

My first n last crush was at the age of 15....damn, its soo innocent n cute....after the first one i some how became tough...but it was nice one though

ChEERS
;)

Wlc araksan to the Sol

Crush huhhhhhhhhhh, don't know such thing, but Wlc again my dear

Go figure

Hi Araksan,

Welcome to SOL and have a nice and great moments with the other nomads. We are all friends here.

But don't start with the crushes first :D that sounds . . . . . you should start with other things unless you are interested these ppl got crushes at 4 and 6.

Welcome again

Wiilo   

Waraa Jacaylbaro maxaa u ceyrinee wiilka waxaa laga yaabaa inuu interest ku yahayba sheekadaan "Crush" ka ah..........Walaalkiis mar labaad u soo dhawaaw sheekadaan ku saabsan "Crush" which i really don't get it, macnaheeda iyo waliba macnaha erayga "Crush"

:D

Go figure

Wiilo,

Meeshaa cid isma caayayso dhamaanteen waan soo dhawaynaynaa Araksan ,, inkastoo aniga aan gabar u haysto adigana aad wiil ka dhigtay :D:D

I think you have a picture of how ppl crushes are similar to those caused by cars ;);)

Hi Nomads,

thnx a lot for welcoming me warmly......nuune Danke sehr..... I think i will enjoy the place

and keep up the good work folks.

Cheers ;)

lolz@ jacaylbaro n wiilo....i though my name was very clear....to those who think araksan is a man, i have 2 dissappoint u guyz.

I am a woman

Salaaaam

Wiilo   

Sorry about the little misunderstanding sista..Lol :D

Damn it, what was I thinking, Sorry 100% sista my intention wasn't to make u a "Man" but to wlc u to the Sol.......I hope u understand that.Lol

Sorry again and again.

Go figure

Qac Qaac   

where in the world did u live adi wiilo? u think araksan is wiil name.. cudur wiil aa kugu dhacay adi..

Araksan soo dhawoow, maxaa araktaa abaydiis, how is Germany.. where u live, Berlin or Born or Frankfort.. xagee yaaqey.. Nuune aan soo diraynaaye.

Wiilo   

"Galaxy far far Away" of course, besides why are u bring this issue? It is over. I said I was sorry, and my sista undersood my mistake. Ok.........Lol@ Qac qaac ......

Go figure

Tuujiye   

wlc Araksan..we need somalis in Jermany..Xoogaa adigoo Ad adag oo sida aad aduunka ku qabsan laheyd noo soo noqo..(soonoqo adoo nabad ah)..lol

wareer badanaa!!

Qac Qaac   

Araksan adolf hitler sounds good to me.. Tuujiye.. or Araksan Heinze or Araksan steinberg.. Aragsan spielberg... any one of those names would suit u..

OG Moti   

I was 7 years old... no Seriously i was 7 .. and i thought i was in real love and she loved me too, we were like Kheys iyo leyla... Cantar iyo cabla.. i am serious guys and when i grow up i look for her couldnt find her... i cant forget her till today, she lived next to the Somali Theater, anyone know someone who lived there.. ?

peace

OG Moti   

Femme ^^^ Haram Aleek... you almost gave me a heart attack.. what happen to human rights.. I thought u and me were friends and close.. now you want me to leave this world? ... you almost got me... please if not for friendship then do it for human rights.. smile.gif peace