Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

At What Age did You Have Your 1st CRUSH?

nuune   

lol duq ngonge, ninkaan niikinaayo ma wareeraayo sxb,is daat caday(rumay) in your mouth :D

damn it, it looks like tubaako.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Heh. All true and very informative, saaxib. I for one welcome this voluntary lesson. Still, I believe the topic of discussion to be unworthy of an academic like rigorousness when penning a reply. I might be wrong.

One could say NGONGE that rara avis among SOL members, he fancies replies' as engendering "academic rigor". Think you my reply was a "alot of writing" too?

NGONGE   

Not at all, saaxib! Though I thought it was excessive and unworthy of such an irrelevant topic - One where most contributors are unlikely to be paying any attention to customs and standards of appropriate discourse - I still appreciated the beauty of it.

A “lot of writing†is only reserved to those who waffle when all is needed is one sentence! Despite your occasional deviations from common sense, I’m happy to report, a waffle merchant you are not.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey guys,

I've just recalled my childhood and found out that i had a crash at the age of 6 with a younger girl either 5 or 6 yrs old.

I tell you da place ???? Nooooooooo

I don't remembe her name but i was thinking may one of these ladies who had a crush at the age of 4 or 6 ,,,

loooooooooooooooool :D:D:D

Tuujiye   

Qac'qac...yaaqee waa na ceebeysay, nin rag baan kuu qabay. Intaa gabasaar soo xiratay baa " caraash aa ihaayo" dhahee...ceeeeeeeeeeeebee tacaaal wili tacuuuuuuuuul....

...maxaa waaye crush kaan la sheegooyo? labo baabuur maa isku dhacday..wareer badanaa...idinka dhan excident ma da' yar ku gasheen..dhib aa qabtaan runtii..

wareer badanaa!!

Curly   

I know I took absolutely ages to reply, but Mutakallim I actually meant my Somali (believe it or not). As you might or might not have known I have a few problems with my Somali, purely because I've raved on about it so many times on SOL!

I’m never one to shy away from indulging in a little sarcasm at the expense of others… when need be (of course!), but this time I can honest say (hand on heart!) that I was not mocking you in any shape or form and I thought that was pretty clear.

However, I find that some people are often too busy reading between lines that they all too often fail to see what’s starring them straight in the face.

**Disclaimer: this message contains sarcasm, and should be taken lightly**

^^^

clear enough? :confused:

Wiilo   

Garab siraa fakatay sxb, shan sano dhan ahaa taas waaku silcisi, gabadha xaasisanaa ma istalbuul ey ka timid........Xabadku ku xanuun......Lol :D

Go figure

Wiilo   

Haye nuune malagu galay adigana sxb.....Jooji beerjileeca..........Lol :D

Crush aa magaca aaba leyga dhaadhacin la'yahay,

WHAT IS CRUSH? Kii baabuurta isku dhacaayeen, Allow Namooti......Masiiba Waayee........ ;)

Go figure

Hi Nomads,

let me indrouce myself, I am araksan n I live in germany though i am hardly here but try to catch up all the topics when i am in.

My first n last crush was at the age of 15....damn, its soo innocent n cute....after the first one i some how became tough...but it was nice one though

ChEERS ;)