Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

At What Age did You Have Your 1st CRUSH?

WILDCAT   

I was nine.

My primary school teacher.

It was innocent, but ah, the intensity of devotion when you're just a little whippersnapper. :D

Qac Qaac   

I thought ppl are innocent when they are less then 10 years old but u guys are scaring me.. all of u have crushes on teachers. dugsi teacher or school teacher bisinkaa.

Never had crush on anybody. I am gang, cold-blooded and does not fall in love easily. Ironically the only time i was about to get crush on someone was tonight when I saw my ex-girlfriend at the Minneapolis Convension Center Party. She Looked stunning and I had to stand firm not to show my crush on her 'suddenly remodeled body' :eek:

Xoogsade   

JACAYLBARO,

You already know the meaning I gather but asked it for fun, so I am gonna give you a blast: Here are Some quotes that explain what the word entails:

1. A feeling of strong attachment induced by that which delights or commands admiration; pre["e]minent kindness or devotion to another; affection; tenderness; as, the love of brothers and sisters.

Of all the dearest bonds we prove Thou countest sons' and mothers' love Most sacred, most Thine own. --Keble

2. Especially, devoted attachment to, or tender or passionate affection for, one of the opposite sex.

He on his side Leaning half-raised, with looks of cordial love Hung over her enamored. --Milton.

3. Courtship; -- chiefly in the phrase to make love, i. e., to court, to woo, to solicit union in marriage.

Demetrius . . . Made love to Nedar's daughter, Helena, And won her soul. --Shak.

4. Affection; kind feeling; friendship; strong liking or desire; fondness; good will; -- opposed to hate; often with of and an object.

Love, and health to all. --Shak.

Smit with the love of sacred song. --Milton.

5. Due gratitude and reverence to God.

Keep yourselves in the love of God. --Jude 21

6. The object of affection; -- often employed in endearing address. ``Trust me, love.'' --Dryden

Open the temple gates unto my love. --Spenser.

Hope that Helps you make a connection with the word LOVE and what it can mean :D

That is long explanation of LOVE . . . but it is different from what is on the ground.

Does LOVE means to crush on your lover ??

Is it must to have S*X with da one you love ???

That really makes me confused. . . :confused: :confused: :confused:

Pucca   

love in simple terms is an undyin lust for someone. some of these crushes are just really odd...kids these days need to relax!

ta ta