Sign in to follow this  
Sensual_Healing

At What Age did You Have Your 1st CRUSH?

As-salaam Alaykum wr wb

i know it's a dull topic but i was sitting down and thinking today and all i could remember was all the silly Crush's i've had,

My 1st crush was at the age of 6 i remember it pretty well and the last one i can remmber was like 4 months ago, so what im asking you people is how can someone control teen crushs?

i think it's normal to have Crushs's and it's very Natural as long as you don't do anything about it and you don't show the opposite sex what you feel, so InshaALLAH my intentions are not to cause Fitna, but i don't know what it is

Anyhow hit me back with childhood flashback CRUSH'S :cool:

As-salaam....

LuCkY   

WCWRWB,

LoL, SensuaL_HeaLing at Least urs was at the age of six,

*Enters the Sappy Zone*

Mine was at FOUR :eek: !and I recaLL it like it was yesterday it was my Dugsi teacher LOL!He had the MOST beautifuL voice when he recited the Qu'ran and during Adaan-MashaALLaah(oh what pLeasant memories that brings back)this was back in SomaLia-aah those were the days. *Exits the Sappy Zone* LateLy no crushes-ALxamduLiLaah :D !

so what im asking you people is how can someone control teen crushs?

SH, I dont quiet understand what you mean by this question because as far as Im concerned crushes are crushes so I dont reaLLY pay much attention to it.What exactly do u mean by CONTROL?Do crushes get out of controL or something? :confused:

BTW:my crushes stayed my crushes I NEVA associated with them,taLked with them just admired them from afar.A crush is anything BUT a crush!

PEace :D !

As'salaam alaykum once again..

Crush at the age of four? your duqsi teacher, you liking the way he recited the quran and sounded when doing the adaam? i don't BUY that, not at the age of four hun!~

and yes Crush's do get out of control i've witnessed plenty so don't even go there it's one of those things when you look back you can laugh at how your taste in lil boys were awful!

anyhow my apologies if i offended anyone InshaALLAH smile.gif

LuCkY   

WS,

LOL...girL u dont even know the haLf of it...that was just the icing on the cake!<---His voice<---He was cute...there was just something about him that I cant seem to put my finger on hehehe!LOL@'I dont buy that'.

You didnt teLL us about ur crush...detaiLs woman...get to gettin' hehehe ;) !

PEace....SaLaaMz :D !

smile.gif ... 3ajiib indeed. ok here goes nothing..i reallyld i was but i think my first crush was when i was very young, there was this dude i used to play with his name was ahmadeyo and back then my mother was pregnant,by the way i don't remember this family members have told me i would come to my mother and always mention his name messaging her tummy and saying ahmadeyo was in the tummy.

Gosh.! and they decided to name my brother ahmedeyo..aha

hey was your Duqsi teacher marriad? mine was he was the nicest Dugsi teacher and he was the first somali to pronounce my name correctly icon_razz.gif i actually don't know what to call it but i would always say As-salaam alaykum not in a shy voice i never ever had a shay voice while talking to men for some reason but i think i sounded cute.

o.k i think i've said enough.

salaaam icon_razz.gif

LuCkY   

LoooL@^^^

GirL I have no idea as to whether he was married or not...I did not inquire about that at that age.

3ajiib indeed.

you can say that again :D !GirL I think You and I must have been um...what do u caLL it...damn anywayz the baby story simiLiar thang happened with me.Except it was NOT the dugsi macaLin rather a feLLow cLassmate @ dugsi I had a crush on him too but it was at a different dugsi...hehehe.Im babbLing I think I wiLL stop now.

i actually don't know what to call it but i would always say As-salaam alaykum not in a shy voice i never ever had a shay voice while talking to men for some reason but i think i sounded cute.

TaLk about a gutsy girL^^^damn girL. Im shy especiaLLy when it comes to men...ayaya :rolleyes: !They make me feeL uncomfortabLe-SOME.

PEace :D !

^^^^yaasiinkoow tabaarikow.........at the age of four you guys had a crush....good lord in heaven.....mamma mia, now u ppl are experts in that field eh.

anyhow....let me tell you about my crush....it was back in the days....if my memory serves me right i think I was 12 or so, he was my dugsi teacher and also our neighbour....I remember the dugsi used to start 10am i was there at 9 just to get the best seat in front row (aaaahhhh), bcoz our dugsi was only on the weekend and that was not enough 4 me i use to pretend that i needed the local library the weekdays, for me to get to the library i had to go through his college......boy oh boy..i'm sure he knewed that i fancied him bcoz i made it so obvious 4 him.....gotta go now laterzz ppl

Intel   

My first crush was a girl named Sabaax who i went to Arabic school with, we were about 7 and she was and probably still is very very cute... :D

LOOOL Seriously guys do you remember what you did in age 4 and 6 or you guys meant to say 14 or 16 :confused: first crush age 4 kulahaa bisinka.

I remember my first crush like i remember yesterday, i was 24 and it was with my bank teller

"this qalanjo looking lady who i thought was in her mid thirties" i used to go to that bank as if i lived in that damn place, but eventually found out that that so called qalanjo was actually in her fifties....so i had to do what a man had to do "cut her loose (cold turkey)" and switched to a different bank and neva look back......

asxantu

Originally posted by SHOOBARO:

i was 24 and it was with my bank teller

"this qalanjo looking lady who i thought was in her mid thirties"

Now this is when i would say Bisinkooy! iyo Burdhoow.

I remember my childhood so well, and it's not a joke i think i remmber some of the things i did or the places i went to while i was only three yrs old wallahi, maybe i heard relatives talking about it But i still remember,

You know i wonder if people get Crush's while they are married smile.gif