Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

BBC Debate of the year... Xasan Dahir Vs Bashir Raage

BBC Somali News Xasan Vs Bashir

A very insightful and thought provoking show, you have Bashir Raage Mogadishu's lates warmonger and the veteran Al-Itixad comander turned defender of the faith. They were given time and the questions from Yusuf Garad were strightforward. In my opinion Bashir needs a spokespesron for he was incoherent throught the show, while Xasan Dahir was to the point and compotent.

What did you think?

Dhubad.   

I couldn't agree with you more.

Bashiir clearly said that he and his friends (Qanyare, Yalaxow etc) were the chosen once and they want to safe the country. Yet, when he was asked if he supports the current government, he refused to give a clear answer.

On the other hand I liked the way Shk. Daarhir was concise and to the point.

They will be defeated inshallah!

Jabhad   

I think the debate was very interesting and informative. Sh. Daahir is the winner. And the debate clearly demonstrates that foreigners[Ethiopia+America+EU] are playing big part in destabilizing Somalia.

Sayyid   

Very bleak indeed! Duke don't let yourself be "fooled" by Hassan Daahir Aweys and the so-called Maxkamadaha!

They're good for nothing, on the other hand the "warlords" are also up to nothing good, so who suffer's? Yes you guessed it right its the ordinary individual, who works day and night to make a living for himself, who is been killed in the cross fire.

I say this, this murderous, minded and wicked people must be stopped both of the warrying parties aren't representing what they say they're representing. They both claim to be people who have good "intentions" for the country, whilst accussing each other of being supported by a "third party"!

They both didn't came out "good" in that interview, there was simply chaos accussations and counteraccussations in such a kind environment a constructive diologue or debate is not possible!

Alla illaahiyo sahal!

Wabillaahi tacaala towfiiq,

Dhubad.   

^

Maxkamadaha ma aha waxa dhibka wada, ee waa tuuga lagu shaqaysto. Marka saaxiib ha isku darin labada group.

Maxkamadaha = Xizbu-Allah

Warlod = Xizbu-Alshaydan

Wadaada waa la soo weeraray, wax kalana lagulama dagaalamayo oo aan ahay diinta islaamka.

Gabbal   

As far as I am concerned Muqdisho has shucked off the influence of the warlords. Ilaahay ha garab galo wadaadada.

Ar Xamar sheeko badanaa,

maxay marxalad soo martay

..Mantana ma waxay mareysaa

in laysu laayo gaalo & muslim

xamar dhexdeeda!!

Xamaroow Waa Lagu Xaal marin...

Xarago   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Bashir Raage Mogadishu's lates warmonger and the veteran Al-Itixad comander turned defender of the faith.

People I want you to notice here how Bashir raage is a warmonger and Hassan Dahir is a defender of faith in the eyes of Duke.

From the same Duke :

The government has the support of the people, the Puntland state, regions such as Hiiraan, Gedo, Middle Shabbele, and even large parts of Mogadishu.. For Somalilanders, names like Aydeed Jr, Koogare, Abukar Cadane, Engineer Enow,
Bashir Raage
, Mohamed Dheere can be researched to know how important these individuals are.

Source : Duke

From the same Duke at that time :

Foolish as ever my brother. Nothing is worse than this. Look how many men claim to be a Shiekh and sell drugs to the kids of Somalia? ......This is what the government is facing. Fake religious courts now associated with DRUGS.The lower grade stuff they sell in the streets of Mogadishu for local consumption. That pisses me of real bad. Our farmland being turned into a narco traffickers heaven.So if Inda Cade is a drug merchant what about his allies, te courts, JVA and so on. What about the meeting in Barava??? Its dusgusting I tell ya..

Source: Duke

And if humble Duke is going to come back and say that Indha cadde and Hasaan are not the same let him read this and ponder before he responses;

Duke:

the illegal looting of farms, taxing the local population without given them a service, and then selling drugs to the children of Somalia. I dont hide that I never liked the clanist so called @Islamic@ courts and the individuals like Xasan Dahir and Abdiqasin, but even I was taken a back by this report. It highlights why these individuals are so against this government. Because they fear the local oulation which they ahve wronged for the past decade or so.

And also this ;

The man is funny, he Xasan Dahir claims to champion Islam yet never speaks against the actions of his kinsmen. Anyhow "Shiekh" Inda Cade & "Shiekh" Awayes are always togetehr and share the same millitias. Mr's Awayes and Salad Xasan controll Marka which is now the base of the alleged drugs operation. What does islam say about drugs and illicit trade?

Bashir Rage an important ally to the government once now a warmonger, Maxamed Dheere a 'halyeey' now a ****** madman, Hassan Dahir Aweys a drug dealer to a defender of faith, and the list goes on.

It is odd when individuals like Duke judge whether a person is good or not and his level of discrimination depends on the surroundings of C/llahi Yusuf.

Well the saga continues much to our amusement... :D

^^^ Xarago, as you are aware politics like life is fluid . My comments earlier have been corrected and updated by my latest ones. Your comprehension is also some what weak. On Mr Bashir Raage, I like others have been mislead"Mogadishu's latest warmonger" as I described Mr Raage fits in with the "current" situation. Previously this fellow was in the shadows and wrongly presented himself as a respected "business man". Today he is the leader of a group that is waging a war and these are his words on "Wahabisam".

As for the courts, my support for them on this instance does not mean I have no reservations. An Islamic movement must not allow itself to be associated with criminal activities and corruption. That is why people in the occupied terrotories voted for Hamas, because they are seen to be clean. Now it is not my responsability but that of the courts in Mogadishu to disasociate themselves from unwanted elements in order to gain more legitimacy and come to power. Which I hope they will.

It flaters me that you have taken the mantle of others and are researching through my past posts. However my views on individuals and groups are not static unlike my values.

Xarago   

^^^ Xarago, as you are aware.....My comments earlier have been corrected and updated by my latest ones.

Braveman indeed, just short of accepting the fact that you blundered and blundered and are still blundering. You are to SOL walalo what that spokesman for Sadam in his last days was to the rest of the World. I think he was called Ali the joker or something.

Your views were, using your own words, corrected and updated by the political stance of C/llahi Yusuf. This from time to time has been proved but being who you are, you do not accept that you have been febbling from time to time. Yet you continue to indulge in your own fantasy unaware that you come across as a blind creature whose guidance depends on the torch held by a man like you who sways a lot not through conviction but personal greed.

The lot as they are commonly known The Banadir Commercial group, Bashir Raage, Abukar Cadani, Dheere were all fine with you cause of their support to C/llahi Yusuf. Now that C/llahi has made a turn, for the worse or good only time will tell, he has made enemies of his previous friends and made new ones. So you instead of watching and standing aside to see how things are going are going faster than the mood itself. So easy with this walalo you never know who your enemy could be tommorow since you so blindly follow an individual rather than a cause.

baghdad-bob.jpg

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Xarago:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Xarago, as you are aware.....My comments earlier have been corrected and updated by my latest ones.

Braveman indeed, just short of accepting the fact that you blundered and blundered and are still blundering. You are to SOL walalo what that spokesman for Sadam in his last days was to the rest of the World. I think he was called Ali the joker or something.
baghdad-bob.jpg
loooooooool :D:D . I remember this individual very well. In the final hours of the siege of Bagdaad, he was still saying we are winning the war and inflicting a heavy damage to Americans!. He was a funny man.

I guess this will teach Mr Duke a valuable lesson. Somali politics is very dynamic, it is better to step a side and observe the situation !

^^^ Al Saxaf, he was indeed funny, and I feel for him and all the Iraqis.

Yet Xarago seems to utter nonsence regularly. She mentions the "Banadir company" as a point, yet today Bashir Raage is in battle with Abukar Caadan. Yesterday they were kinsmen and business partners today one is hunting the other. So it defeats Xarago's argument. The game is dynamic. Today you have Qaynyare, Suudi, Dheere all in the same camp while others are in the Courts camp.

My sister never take tactical set backs as total failure. For all your sarcasam and research on the "South" your hopes are still put on 100 miles and running Riyaale and the faint hope [EII] governemnt will one day perhaps remeber your phantom nation. It beggers belief that you would think I fund your latest arguments anything but childish.

The fact that Mr Dheere is sounding as confused as a secesionist, Xarago mistakes as the end of Somaliweyn. It is not over we are still on the path to peace.

Xarago   

Yet Xarago seems to utter nonsence regularly.

Yet you have the urge and audocity to come out in public to say others are uttering nonsense while it has been proved continuosly how you lie shamelessly in SOL. I will take that coming from you as a compliment and as a prove that am different. When an insane man tells you that you are crazy then you are confident you are on the right side. :D

^^^ Xarago accept my apology, I was just heating up the exchange. As you know I dont agree with you on various points never the less I welcome your contribution to this site. I an ready to answer any question you may have. ;)

Keep it coming.