Sign in to follow this  
African

HIV carrier 'infected two women'

Raula,

Those are all valid points. If I should take up a point tho, I would say it doesn't really matter how the guy got the disease in the first place (transfusion/needle/sexual intercourse)...because he's turned around and used it as a weapon against innocent ppl.

Entrepreneur,

The guy is a full Somali, and he's apparently charged with deliberately infecting his wife, a white woman and the woman in the above article I guess (if she's not his wife). Plus who knows how many other women he may have slept with and infected?

I don't think morality/immorality has much to do with this case, since the above individual seems to have set out to deliberately infect others.

I hope he gets life in prison. Too bad Britain doesn't have the death penalty!

underdog   

I think morality has everything to do with.

Promiscuity is lack of moral grounding. No second chances in this case but most of the time I guess some of us get away with doing things we know very well we shouldn't be doing.

Is there fault to be placed in this situation? In my personal opinion, YES

-Since we don't know how he got it (could have been an accident) we know he's very much at fault for deliberately infecting women.

-Are the women guilty? YES...(not his wife) but rest of of them are guilty...unless they got the virus through immaculate infection

is it harsh? YES an unfortunate situation, but hardly an accident. We all know about this disease and we ALL know there are no second chances.

So calculate your stats and probabilities all you want to justify this and that. Bottom line, Morality is the best protection from HIV and AIDS.

salaam 3alaykom.

an old British saying raps up this situation and philistine behaviour in a nutshell:

"If one lays down with dogs one wakes up with flees"

Mujahid over and out !

Muhammad   

btw, I khow this might be off topic, but what you guys think of those who believe AIDs was disease that was created in the western laboratories for the porpuse of limiting the people of color from taking over the world.

they say that the population growth of the people of color is growing in large numbers while those of the west is decreasing, and that is when they decided to create this virus in order secure their world dominance.

there was also some scientists in delhi that did research on the theory that aids came from monkeys in africa and found that this virus doesn't have any of the dna of monkeys or all animals and could only have been produced in labs.

hmmm... interesting stuff!

Baashi   

This man is guilty as charged.

The women are guilty of zinna nothing more, nothing less.

It depends on how we look at this case. If we look at it as to whether these women were imprudent and in the end they reaped what they saw. Yes! they were careless.

If we look at different angle and ask whether they were wronged. Absolutely, they were wronged and in that sense they are victims of injurious act by wicked man with loose morals.

I wonder how many Somalis had been infected unknowingly by these women and men who prey on them. Knowing my fellow men, I can see them recycling undesirables when they r thru with them...waraa bajaqdaan anaa ka tirtirey ee u raaxee! This could be a domino reaction...Londoners take a note.

I personally reckon that those ladies derserve what they got and I am not trying to be/sound evil or anything like that. Good for them~

They will be going to staright to hell and no where else but they. What was she thinking in the first place? :confused:

I guess he out smarted her. Girls can be so foolish sometimes. Ignortant, bi!ches redface.gif

African   

^^^^ sis I agree with you that they got what they deserved specially the one that was interviewed.

However none of us can decide or tell who will or will not go to hell. Allah (saw) makes that decision & He's the best of Judgers.