Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ethiopia is coming a motivational prank?/

seko1   

Originally posted by me:

General I am in no way or form an honest broker. I am a part of the conflict and I have my own agenda.

So for the sake of peace we need an honest broker that can be trusted by all parties.

General who would you like to nominate as an honest broker?

This hypocracy from all sides needs to stop. Too many cross dressers in here.

Is it even possible to be an honest broker in today's Somalia. The prophet himself must come down.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

And someone dares to accuse others being in 'denial' now.

'Motivational prank' indeed. How fitting in this title of the other thread now, initiated by the same member in 180 degree change of principle.

Xabashi kaariyaashooda ku socdo ayaa la deny gareynaaye,
haddana iyagoo joogin in empty wind laga raadinoyaa.
If only some had principles. Eebboow.

MMA abti ma kaa daacad baa sidan ?

tell me your not pulling a Duke circa 2006 on me.

I would accuse you of being on the wrong side of the current issue .. but i never thougt you would outright deny what is clear for everyone to see.

bal arintan ii jilci abti

:D

Duqa, I am not denying Xabashi army's presence in our country. Dooloow in Gedo ayee joogaan. Ceelbarde of Bakool ayee ku suganyihiin. Kalabeyrta Hiiraan bee joogaan. Balanbale ka tirsan Galgaduudna wey fadhiyaan. Taasna ma deny gareynooyi.

That is a fact, qof deny gareynaayana jirin. Xabashi army conveniently crossed into those deegaano since mid '90s.

What I am against, however, is the pure propaganda against Shariif Sh. Axmed requesting Xabashi army. I don't see any news source he is specifically asking Xabashi army.

Waligeyba shaqsiyaadka Soomaaliyeed ee siyaasada ku rafanaaye ma raacin, including Shariifka, but blatant been against him and others kasoo horjeedaa.

The empty hot wind laga raadinoyaa taas ula jeeday, that Shariif made a plea for them to come back.

^ :D good to know abti.

now that's cleared all that is remaining is you are just plainly on the wrong side of the current issue .. which is a far less graver sin than pulling a Duke Circa 2006.

Siyaasad waaye waxaan, duqa. Qofba isku aragti ma noqdo all the time. I still have my hats off for you, albeit your infatuation (for lack of a better word) of Dhalinta. :D

Seriously, though, kuwaas if you knew dadka see u galaan haddaa ogaan lahayd maalin maadan amaanteen. A lot of their victims -- all of them innocent ahaayeen -- Nayroobi kusoo arkay, maba maqli karaan runtii.

Goodir .. ma maqashay doqon meel lagu kaftamay in lagu kala tagay moodaa.

don't twist a lighthearted comment into something else.

MMA abti .. ma aaminsani inaan wax badan kala fognahay ... dhalinta inay denbi leeyihiin la iskuma haysto oo aniguba wax weliba ay sameeyeen kuma raacsani lakin I would take them over TFG 2.0 any day.

habeen wanaagsan akhyaarta