Sign in to follow this  
lulla

Is okay to date ur brother's best friend?

Salaama

LOL@CUTIE........u are just too adoreable :D craddle robber.......WATCH OUT NOW

I wouldn't date my brothers friend cause my brother would change around his friend and me.......and i just want to keep the AIR CLEAN.........NO HOSTILITY brewing up.

GODBLESS

nuune   

this just happened in xamar,suuqa bakaaraha:

laba walaalo ayaa toori caloosha iska galiyay ayagoo isku heesto gabar,anaa gabartan iska leh iyo anaa iska leh anay i jeceshahay iyo aniga ayey ijeceshahay bas ayaa nafta laiskaga qaaday,labadoodaba isbitaalka ayee yaalaan,tabcaan,sakaraad koo aa nafta kujirto bas!!

at first why should i even fancy my brother's friend or my best friend's firned lool!!

Haaruun   

No no nope, My best friend's sister is like a sister to me 2.....How can he be ur best friend when u dealin' with his sister?.....there r plenty of fishes in the sea, so why weak'n ur self and come back to ur best friend's bro/sis..... Yes kulahaa, u pple watch too much Jerry Springer. Where's the pure nomadic mora?.l..LOL icon_razz.gif

I was in the same situation a while ago, My best friend sister had on of those weird attraction on Me,But I couldn't do anything knowing how my nigger felt about that situation, It's definitely a "Disrespect" from a guy point of view.

Did I mentioned she's was of the cutiest somalian girl that I ever met, that girl went as far as coming to their guestRoom where I was staying for vacation ,and Lock the door ...I swear

But I didn't close the deal .... :confused:

Originally posted by lakkad:

Barwaqo>Macanto let me be UR bro!...and i be sho GONNA KICK some BEHIND!..heheh

Suuqaad rabtaa inaad iga xidhid miyaa? I know u could be the best brother ever, but...no thanx! :Dicon_razz.gif

Paragon   

If Lakkad is becoming BARWAAQO's brother, and Barwaaqo is becoming Lakkad's sister!!!! I am not going near her ....I wont even glance her ...I know what is good for me! Anoo nabad u joogo maxaa lakkad qoorta ii gashey, no way!

loool

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

If Lakkad is becoming BARWAAQO's brother, and Barwaaqo is becoming Lakkad's sister!!!! I am not going near her ....I wont even glance her ...I know what is good for me! Anoo nabad u joogo maxaa lakkad qoorta ii gashey, no way!

loool

Lakkad, look what u've already done! Damn you! :mad: :mad:

Macalin   

HeHeHe..Barwaqo...lol..ok ok..i back off-I will "UN-BROTHER" myself..yaa gabar walaal kadhigan jiraay!..alla alla..ya TOL ah?!?!

Jamaalow..xaal qaado..somali aa hor u maahmaahday!.."Walaasha isku ma hubtid ee sedigaa haa coleeysan"

Caramel   

i think it's all good smile.gif as long as your bro is ok with it because you know family come first so don't make a mistake that will mess up you and your brothers relationship!!!!! smile.gif

1 love caramel

Haneefah   

Being an only girl with 5 older brothers (i know the girls r going :eek: ) i wouldn't even dare mentioning dating to them let alone dating their friends... some bro's are just waaaay too protective and can never see beyond u being their baby sister, wuts up with that guyz? :confused:

Going back to the point...my youngest brother somehow has the cutest friends, and i swear, even the wildest ones lower their gaze when they see me...and i (being a quiet person) have to go outa my way to say Hello, go figure!...SO it's a big NO NO area for them...and to come to think of it, i wouldn't be very comfortable with them either for obvious resons.

Hibaad   

I wldn't be comfortable with whole situation if he is my brothers friend and anything goes wrong i'll still be seeing him aroung even wrose if my brother ever foundout :mad: .

QalQaali   

Salaams Y'll

IF u like the guy i am sure ur brother woun't mind although their realtionship woun't be de same.

Lakked sxb before u ''UN Brother'' BArwaaqo, lemme shukaanso her man..lol coz if she aint ur sister i wount have a chance to go to her house and check her out..lol

Light humer smile.gif

(Kabadhka iyo sariirtana dadkaa i siiyay,Gambadhaka iyo Birqaabkana waan soo amaahaday, hadii aya nin doontana aniga u jooge bal amuurtan eega)

Wow...Can't see ma self in dat situation, first of all ma only bro is da age of two but i kno watcha mean in a way, ma cuzins (boys) have da most sexiest :eek: homies, althou i neva holla at dem, i dont kno if its cool wit dem either :confused: !!! But I have been in a situation were i dealt wit ma gurls brother...weird she didnt care at all if i dealed wit him, first of all he was older den her by 2yrs, anywho we didnt even last go figure :rolleyes: wen i call ma gurl, he thinks i wanna talk to him all da time, wen i chill at der place, he thinks i wanna chill wit him, i do sumtimes, but come on!!! i need time wit ma gurl too...it was hard to talk bout how or date went and where we went n wat we did, cuz its her bro im talkin bout...so dat made it so uncomfortable...many otha reasons y i broke up wit him but anywho i learned ma lesson...so if i did have a olda brotha wit a sexi friend, sorry but i wont even look twice...im out

.:peace n luv:.