Sign in to follow this  
Faynuus

I hate my father!

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Faynuus:

yes she should foregive and move on. whatever a dad does, you can not hate him even if he kills ur kids.

Waxaa soo xasuustay Somaliyo reer daris ahaan jirnay oo aabahood intuu soo dhargo, uu habarta iyo cayaalka baqda ka qasi jiray jimco kasto. Cayaalka intay banaanka usoo ordaan ay guriga dhagax roob ooga dhigi jireen, sometimes asking our help. Asaga, iyo macala baabuurkiisa eber, sii dhagax loogu wado. Nacala wasaq dheh. Kaas camal aabo-nimo maloo ciso abaa, lugtaa la qabtaa waa la jiidaa, so is your friend's dad.

-Lily-   

Biological relationship does not equal love.

I'm not defending lazy irresponsible fathers............ but not constantly holding your hand, and not going to kids sporting events..... and not constantly saying 'i love you ' , or kissing them goodnight ... is enough to make some of these kids hate their parents.

I fail to see how showing kindness to children is 'over the top'. Of course a child would think they are less loved if all his friend's parents took them out, went to their football games etc. and their own parents weren't interest in them. Those 'chores' are part of being a parent & being in touch with your child. There is nothing wrong with showing your child affection, taking care of them does not translate into loving them, children need to be told. It's confidence building.

Faynuus   

Well said Lily. Our somali fathers and sons just lack compassion. Majority (the illitrates) think love is a sign of weakness. Nin meeshaan joogo 7 canug uu 7 sano isku xigta ku raray naag and he despises men who buy diapers for their kids! He has never for once cleaned his kids bossoms.Oo maxaan u guursaday hadaney howsheeda qabanayn uu dhahaa. how inhumane is that?

Ragga soomaliyeed badankood dhaqan Islaamna ma raacaan ku gaalna iskaba daa warkiisa.

Aaliyyah   

^^ Kids are so spoiled am through with them :D

referring to the first pic that is.... just guessing ( Knowing NG is nt crazy abt kids )

or maybe not hahaha

NGONGE   

^^ It's obvious that I found me a new toy (it's American sign language). I may never type another word ever again. :D

open-up-a-newspaper.gif

Aaliyyah   

lol have you thought about the fact that other solers cant speak american sign language. It would be wise to teach them first before you stop typing smile.gif

like this pic above what the hell is he saying?

am reading a book? dnt think so, look at his face he looks angry or something? am gonna rip u apart ???... lol am through guessing icon_razz.gif

Aaliyyah   

I said reading a book...so that was close icon_razz.gif

the first pic aint that obvious...

the last pic u just posted is like :

this sounds awesome lets get to it ...

Faynuus is the new Nephy.

Eedadey nephy too much influence ayey gabdhahaan ku haysaa.

Faynuus, waxaan wax laga hadlo miyaa?

WAxaa rabtid nac, waxa aa rabtidna jeylaaw, just dont get in pple's business.

lol@eedo nephy

Waxaa soo xasuustay Somaliyo reer daris ahaan jirnay oo aabahood intuu soo dhargo, uu habarta iyo cayaalka baqda ka qasi jiray jimco kasto. Cayaalka intay banaanka usoo ordaan ay guriga dhagax roob ooga dhigi jireen, sometimes asking our help. Asaga, iyo macala baabuurkiisa eber, sii dhagax loogu wado. Nacala wasaq dheh. Kaas camal aabo-nimo maloo ciso abaa, lugtaa la qabtaa waa la jiidaa, so is your friend's dad.

saan u qoslaaye, waan fuuray.

PS:Ngonge, is there a sign that says "Hi Ngonge"