Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

It feels like a pinch

Ducaysane,

No ina abti, xaalku wuxuu qabtaa dadka gafa icon_razz.gif

Canjeex,

yes I did :D . Some men think it is ilbaxnimo nooh like my cousin said when he arrived "anigu maba moodayo inaan Maraykan imid ilaa iyo intaan la___ mid indho buluug ah leh oo timihuna xarig u eg yihiin :eek: redface.gif

Cabdow   

C&H :D Kuwa wa laguu yaqaan, waa flight13 and their obsession way of thinking 'Wax walbe wa laga war doona' Untill that is ey darbiga soo taabtaan! But us Faarax's oo qurbaha ku dhalan gaarey lol, we take that as offensive nooh, ask Duceysane smile.gif

SeeKer   

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

Seeker,

I was just watching a discussion form on CNN which they mentioned there is a rapid testing now done for HIV, that does not require needles or any blood taken to test...And you know within 20 minutes your status, definitely something to look into.

Yes the rapid test is a very fast. I think I did it during my last physical. It took as much time as reading an article on importance of calcium in diets. My family already think i am nuts with my get tested craziness icon_razz.gif but they humor me nonetheless.

I am excited to say that by talking to someone at the salon today, I got a contact who is all for it and is willing to get me into high schools and colleges. I am so so so excited especially if the audience is anything like you lot!

oz_girl   

I personally don't mind getting checked and i expect my future partner to take the test too or else he can kiss this behind goodbye.

These days you just can't afford to take chances.