Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Skin care: Qasil Huruud

-Lily-   

I use Simple clay & seaweed mask with no perfume for sensitive skin once a week. Mini Facial once every month or so.

I tried hurud and qasil once but the sticky muck on my face nearly drove me mad.

Ibti, even good skin can be great skin. I guess its the feel good factor.

FF, don't do anything to your face till the breakout gives you a break or you'll end up with an even more irritated face.

Faheema, where do you go? PM me if your prefer. I have searched every week for the last few weeks for a spa & can't seem to settle on one. I defo need a trip soon.

Ibts, qasil is like soap it washes dirt away and if you use soap/shower gel on the rest of your skin, don't you think your face needs some cleansing too?

The kitchen's the best place for your face products- cucumber, honey, milk, yoghurt, sugar, lemon, olive oil, black seed oil or ground, oats, strawberries..

Blessed   

Ibtisaam,

Abuse? Half these products are from the kitchen cupboard, we put them in our bodies so they can't be bad for our skin, can they? I use it once a week or when my skin feels blah.

I personally don't use chemicals, perfumed creams as my skin can get irritated.

I don't do facials. I went a few times, for the pampering but it has messed up my skin, making it itchy and dry, must be the chemicals again. A derma. told me that I didn't really need it because I have normal skin. If you don't need it, don't do it.

You have to watch what you feed your body, sometimes all you need to do is to change yur diet.

p.s see I wasnt b-sing you about the magical properties of dhuxul. :D

JB,

LOL. Idaa ninyow..

Pucca   

wow...yall are just mashallah. I for one couldnt be bothered to do more than wash my face (with water) each morning. All this huruud and qasil business requires time and dedication....i lack both.

*takes notes for future reference*

Hubb   

I find lemons very effective. As they say “when life gives u lemons, u throw at the faaax to notice you effectively”.

No seriously, daily usage (or 3x a week) can help clear and add glow to ur skin

Good luck

Hubb   

^Faaax its used when a student has a question however fails to raise her hand.

so pucca why r u faaaxing now?

Pucca   

Raise my hand? thats so middle school! why not shout it out?

Originally posted by Hubb:

As they say “when life gives u lemons, u throw at the faarax to notice you effectively”.

I've never heard of this saying, did you make it? couldnt we just throw apples instead?