Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

What kinda guy ladies prefer?

Originally posted by Skipper:

Yes girls will say that they want such men but at the end of the day its the bad guy who gets what he wants.

Salaama alaykum,

Sorry to answer your question with a question akhi, but anyone who wants a ''bad boy'' is under the wrong impression. How will you answer to your kids when you prohibit them from doing something and they say, ''Ohh but aabo did it''. Subhanallah.

I'm serious when I say that I want someone who holds their deen dear to them. It'll in turn make me a better person, and having a marriage based on such criteria ("bad boys") won't work out in the long run. Just imagine, waking up with your husband for Fajr prayer. MashaAllah. :D

Aaliyyah   

Just imagine, waking up with your husband for Fajr prayer. MashaAllah.

Sis Ye, I have hard time waking up in the morning for fajr, I suppose someone to facilitate that goal would be nice smile.gif

Red take it easy we are just talking abt what we prefer in our future husbands. Now how is that shukaansi?

Shukaansi maba taqanid filaya waxyar makaaga sheega..nah I better not icon_razz.gif

Skipper   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

redface.gif

I am telling you SOL is dead because of cheap shukaansi. Every topic, anytime anywhere. Darn it people.

A.J.   

There i was hoping the answer to the topic question was,,

Tall, gangly, skinny, slighlty geeky, spectacled, reserved, sensible and ambitious

which are all boxes i have been said to tick

I guess by the answers given by the Sol ladies i am out of luck.

Aaliyyah   

^^^everyone has certain expectation of who they are going to marry, but in most times they end up marrying someone quite different than what they expected or at least someone who has some of what they expected. At least that is what I concluded after observing so many marriages.

I know some of my cousins who use to dream of mr perfect and now settled for mr not so perfect, and they will claim to be in love regardless of the fact he lacks everything they wanted prior to that relationship. Go figure because I still can't lol

so let life take it's course and am sure you will find someone who finds who you are "perfect".As perfect doesn't have static definition. For someone maybe just caring and being there is all that counts.

----------------------------------

Hope -- Hope in the face of difficulty. Hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope!

In the end, that is God’s greatest gift to us, the bedrock of this nation. A belief in things not seen. A belief that there are better days ahead.

Barack Obama

A.J.   

Aaliyah,

is that just your gentle way of saying puttin me down?

no, seriously though i agree in the believe that there is someone perfect for everyone, the problem is just realising who that is and making sure they know it.

Anyway guys have nothing to complain about as we tend to be much more shallow about looks and tend to go more for the 'trophy wife' then a girl who has the personality.