Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

What kinda guy ladies prefer?

^^ Well, if you are 100% plus 50% certainly you are missing another 50%, no? I wanna know where that 50% is? .....ah, don't answer that, isn't that the 50% that comes along with marriage?

Go on then, get married asap to complete the missing 50% :D

Cheers

Originally posted by Ameen:

quote:Originally posted by Al-Mu'minah:

one who gets up in the morning and goes to the masjid to pray Fajr

There was this brother that I knew. He would be tired throughout the day and I would wonder why until one day he told me that he spends the whole night talking on the phone.

I was like, for WHAT? Better yet, with who?

I didnt get an answer for the who but he told me he does that cause it helps him stay up and go to the masjid for Fajr.

I was like, Okay there body
:D
if you really wanna get up, you can join our Brotherhood calling list (which we dont do anymore
:(
)
Salaama alaykum,

Hmm, good strategy but it would probably wake up the fam what with my loud talking and all (a trait I inherited from my father).

I remember that calling thing for Fajr, Khalid Bin Waleed used to do it; I wonder what happened! It would be of so much benefit to me. I've been missing some Fajr prayers, astaghfirallah.

Originally posted by Cara:

^So of course he must be at least 250%.

LOL, gabadha waad u qarinaysaa, on the other hand he is more perfect than her, to be precise 100% better than her!

I still do't see why mr perfect [250%] will go for 150% whilst there is a chance of meeting mrs perfect 250%!

Aaliyah, there foes your chance of mr perfect, I stick to 150%!

Cheers

Aaliyyah   

Zu yeh he gota be at least 150% perfect so he coud compatible. But, every woman looks for a man who is better than her, for instance more educated, more religious and so on an so forth. It is human nature for a woman to want to be in a good hands smile.gif

Ok ppl now leave me be. I gota look for mr perfect smile.gif

Skipper   

I've asked this question many ladies of all races.

The #1 answer that I've gotten is.

One who..

Takes good care of himself. In other words has plans/goals set for life.

2. Confident.

How bout you SOL ladies?

The quesion is directed to the SOL ladies, but i am suprised to see "SOL men" answering it. I find most of the replies that are given here a bit horrendous to be honesest. I am yet to see anyone who has been succesfull in the dating world by only being nice, respectable, god fearing, loving, honest.Yes girls will say that they want such men but at the end of the day its the bad guy who gets what he wants.