Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

What kinda guy ladies prefer?

Ameen   

Umm Zakaria, do you perfer those type of brothers because they would treat you right and take care of your family?

If that is so, you are wise my sister. You are indeed wise.

May Allah have mercy on you

Aaliyyah   

He gota be religious,handsome, and educated. ofcourse without a doubt he has to be easy going and with good sense of humor. Basically, he has to have it all...I want perfection icon_razz.gif

wa salaamu alaikum

i was waiting for this one! one gal told me this one time!

today, shes a single mother...! if u need some one to take care of you, then u definitely dont wanna get into a relationship since a relationship is not about some one taking care of you.

Salaama alaykum,

What I really admire in a brother is one who gets up in the morning and goes to the masjid to pray Fajr. That shows how high he holds his deen, mashaAllah. All other criteria are secondary.

OKY THAT WAS A NICE SONG BUT I THINK WOMAN DOSE ALAT OF THINGS FOR THE MAN LIKE HAVING A BABY WATCH MEN CANT ITS ALAT OF WORK SO WOMEN DOSE SO MANY THINGS AND HE SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR TAKING CARE OF HIS LADY .

Ameen   

Originally posted by Al-Mu'minah:

one who gets up in the morning and goes to the masjid to pray Fajr

There was this brother that I knew. He would be tired throughout the day and I would wonder why until one day he told me that he spends the whole night talking on the phone.

I was like, for WHAT? Better yet, with who?

I didnt get an answer for the who but he told me he does that cause it helps him stay up and go to the masjid for Fajr.

I was like, Okay there body :D if you really wanna get up, you can join our Brotherhood calling list (which we dont do anymore :( )

Aaliyyah   

I didnt get an answer for the who but he told me he does that cause it helps him stay up and go to the masjid for Fajr.

loooooool that was funny :D

One shouldn't stay awake unless they are praying salatu al-leyl. Otherwise, you should get your eight hours of sleep.

wa salaam.

Baluug   

I have it in my head that I'm the kind of guy that women prefer, maybe I have a superiority complex :D

Unfortunately, it seems no one else shares my view :(

Xidigo   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

He gota be religious,handsome, and educated. ofcourse without a doubt he has to be easy going and with good sense of humor. Basically, he has to have it all...I want perfection
icon_razz.gif

wa salaamu alaikum

If he is all that you have mention and have no R.E.S.P.E.C.T for his lady or for himself. He is nothing sister. Waa galdeebe ka fogow. :D

:(