Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

What kinda guy ladies prefer?

RedSea   

I've asked this question many ladies of all races.

The #1 answer that I've gotten is.

One who..

Takes good care of himself. In other words has plans/goals set for life.

2. Confident.

How bout you SOL ladies?

Million $ question, but there is something you need to know the ladies are not homogenous and the kind of a guy they will go for varies depending on their circumstances, needs and wants…. So rephrase please because any answer you get won’t necessarily mean that’s what woman or ladies prefer..

Ps some ladies believe love is blind and go for the short, bold, ugly man, while some ladies think love is choice and wont get near the prior kind of a guy even if he was the last man on earth so u see we cant generalise.

chubacka   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

^Did any of them say
"you"
?
:D

dats funnneeee! :D

Red, some1 who is sure who is honest and sure about themselves

^^of course attraction is important. But for me the guy I prefer is the one who fears Allah the most. sheikh guys know how to take care of their families, that is what i think.

RedSea   

Dabshid :D .

No they didn't really. ;)

-Attractions is at first sight, but when we are dealing with long term relationship then that facial beauty can only last long.When it comes to reality, raganimo and karti is what matters.

^^of course attraction is important. But for me the guy I prefer is the one who fears Allah the most. sheikh guys know how to take care of their families, that is what i think

that is what you think and why you prefer them....qafta ilaahiisa ku xiran waa qafta ugu wanaagsan eela guursadaa..

me   

Juwairah...judging from the forehead...that picture is of an Ethiopian chick..................Badacase......you sadist...you know in ee kugu soo jeesanayaan...maxaa kuu geeyay waxan.

ps. ThePoint and Ghanima...take it to the PM......spare the rest of us.

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

chick..................Badacase......you sadist...you know in ee kugu soo jeesanayaan...maxaa kuu geeyay waxan.

Waxba igama qaadi karaan. smile.gif