Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somali president arrives in Kuwait on three-day visit :PICS

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^No saxib the AU troops have their funding in place. The funds are for the TFG as a whole.

A great welcome though, I must say.

Waa yaab. How do you know what he is going to ask for and what he is going to do with it? Waah waah waxaasaa Qiiro Qabiil ah!

EboniQue   

^^Maya waxaa tiraa Geedi iyo Caydiid ayaa CLAN'S koodii gabey oo iibsadey. Abdilaahi Axmaar waaka puntland meel nabada ku soo ogaaday ee aan carruur iyo ciroole xabadu midna dileyn maalin kasta.

Ahey! Qabiilada Southka dagan tolkood baa gabey :D:D

The AU force has already been funded. However Pres Yusuf is asking the international community and especially neighbouring countries just across in the Gulf, to help his government until its on its own feet.

EboniQue   

Originally posted by EboniQue:

^^Maya waxaa tiraa Geedi iyo Caydiid ayaa CLAN'S koodii gabey oo iibsadey. Abdilaahi Axmaar waaka puntland meel nabada ku soo ogaaday ee aan carruur iyo ciroole xabadu midna dileyn maalin kasta.

Ahey! Qabiilada Southka dagan tolkood baa gabey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khalaf Wrote:

if u believe dis, then u are xasiid and jahiliya person walaa n u do it often, u laugh at the conditions of our own muslim brothers in xamar and two like to mention the ppl of puntalnd like they support this....even if some do remember its corrupt politics and in politics cats kill their own flesh n blood....but why get off on it dis sad situation in somalia and like inahad isku *** tiid daad muslimeen ah always? qof wayne ba thay, ee sii isku dhaan....u should rinse ur soul (if u believe in what u write) with da Quran

salaamu lah

^^

WARYAA DO ME AFAVOR PLEASE DON'T and I am saying it again DON'T SEND ME ANY PM AGAIN WITH YOUR RUBBISH. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING VALUABLE TO SAY SAY IT IN PUBLIC. :mad: :mad:

EboniQue   

of ALL PPL LOOK WHO(khalaf)IS TALKING ABOUT QURAN... ADUUNYO GADOON WAAYE. SOMEONE OO QABIILKU UGA HOREEYO QURANKA. :rolleyes:

Khalaf   

I was sincere walaaleey, what i c u doing is always laughing at the situation in somalia and laabo qabilo o walaalo ah inahad isku di*r tiid u get off on that, this is wrong because islam calls for reconciliation between muslims not adding fuel to fire as u do...u are not the only one cause i dont agree wit some tfg supporters and gave them sincere advice because that is the sunnah of the companions ra: Hafidh Ibn Rajab writes, "When the righteous predecessors intended to give naseehah to someone, they admonished him privately, to the point that some of them said, "The one who exhorts his brother between him and himself , then it is naseehah. The one who exhorts him in front of people, then it is merely.

scolding!"

mida kale i am not a qabil worshipper but a follower of sunnah or xasid as some on this forum that laugh at the sad situation among other muslims and enjoy qabil tentions between brothers.