Sign in to follow this  
wind.talker

Ciidamada Qaranka are in Jowhar

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

Putting aside your loyalty and imminent defeat, however am urged to ask you what do you classify as government troops?

Any armed men that came under the order of the President and his government such as PM Gedi, Gen. Naji and so forth. Anyone can distinguish them from maleeshiyada iska yaaceeyo ee Sudi, Qanyare, Indhacade and their likes.

you know something i am sick and tired of the stalemate.let them get on with it and break this stalemate once and for all.Better a good number die now rather than the whole population one at a time,painfully

^^Juma, I didn't know that you were that obsessed with the President of Somalia, the Colonel Abdullahi Yusuf.

Keep the promotional and public relations work well alife and real bro.

Wish you luck,

OLOL   

As times go on, it is becoming harder to find anything good coming out of the sham government of Yeey, a clannish criminal enterprise, created and maintained for the sole sadistic clannish ambition of a few sick Somali men..i.e... warlords.

The men at the helm of our unfortunate leadership have long lost any sense of civility and value towards their fellow Somalis. They are old fashioned primitive lot who have no sense of history.

The thought that a government would create chaos and cause the displacement of tens of thousands of its own people may seem difficult for many to understand. But looking at the menacing behavior of Yeey’s and other warlords, where it came from, where it is headed, the conclusion becomes obvious.

In a matter of weeks, with their typical ruthless activities, the militia clansmen loyal to Yeey & other warlords will go on rampage and enagage in another senseless clannish fighting.

And these ragtag warlord Militia fighters will get into a fight, killing and displacing thousands of people, destroying and looting entire villages in their way.

The actions and conduct of the warlord in power in Jowhar makes any negotiations almost futile. It obvious Yeey would resort to any trick in the book to stay in power until he gets his ultimate goal of settling score.

The great majority of Somalis have already reached the conclusion that this is another failed attempt to bring peace to Somalia.

After too many bloodshed and destruction, Somali warlords will again meet in Egypt for another round of our countless and never-ending bogus peace processes.

The competing warlords will talk and picker once again and go back to Somalia with artificial promises and resort to their divisive clannish behavior.

And a few years down the road, another African or Arab country, will call another bogus Somali peace conference until they get tired of us and tell us that we have a serious problem to resolve, a societal problem.

And let us smell the coffee people; we know we have an incurable sickness! That sickness has a face and a name... it is called Qabiil and it will never go away. Let us forget about nationhood and Qaranimo. Let us call the UN trusteeship for 20 years until these elderly men can't form a comprehensive system of governance. we can't get along at all. let us just stay in our fiefdoms and break the nation into clannish enclaves.

Then, I delusionally convince myself that it won’t be that far when some of the neutral and peace loving Somalis tired of this nonesense may convincingly tend to revert to a popular revolutionary uprising to end this lunacy.

They would point to the fact that people who have turned Somalia into a criminal enterprise will never engage to resolve their differences in peace where everyone has a chance to be resepcted and to live in peace.

I hope to witness that day in my short lifetime!