Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

The death of the TFG is imminent

Khalaf   

^^^^I have read it Thierry, and know the solution to somalia's problems and more to the problems of the entire Muslim Ummah, I dont need an intellectual professor to tell me what i alreadly know, the Quran alreadly has told us. The point: things are easier said then done

roobleh   

"Artillery shells are landing everywhere." AFP

"The UN humanitarian office said government forces were choking relief supplies, UN aircraft were being shot at, corpses were lying in the streets of the capital, while a cholera or diarrhoea epidemic was taking hold and new flooding was likely soon." AFP

"More than 200,000 people have fled Mogadishu since February, the UN refugee agency said." The Boston Globe

IF that is not a genocide to you, then you're probably a heartless individual. I am hoping those politicians who are still in the TFG ranks would leave the regime and condemn the cruelty of the TFG against the Mogadishu population.

What happen to the Somali clan leaders and elders of not condemning these genocide that is happening under their noses. Their silence could be taken as a prove of support to the indiscriminate killings of the Mogadishu residents.

This is a genocide that is sponsored by foreigners and being committed by the TFG which is an internationally recognized government like the regime of Siyad Barre.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

Xiin,

"All I'm asking is for you and other vocal anti-TFG folks to put forth concrete action plan on not only how Ethiopia should be fought off Somalia but who should replace them. “

^^^That’s what I been asking Xiin all along, but reality is not too kind I guess. Adeer Xiin will tell u he doesn’t expect much. Why don’t u expect much horta? One hand he says fight by any means necessary, then one the other lets have reconciliation process ect. Which one is it adeer? And what makes u think the TFG corruption if it is defeated will not be replaced with some other form of corruption, after much sweat, blood, and toil if i may add?

Ps: You gotta love politics! The EU unlike the US they always say, we all should know its only poltics and US and EU are on the same side of the da coin, maybe not act so publicly but certainly privately.

^^Khalaf, many times you asked these questions and direct at me as I have the silver bullet for Somalia's problems. It’s really simple adeer. Somalis are Somalis. As they are to fight each other, they are also able to make peace with each other. But as long Ethiopian’s are in our midst, peace will remain afar. What’s so difficult about that yaa Khalaf!

Midda have I not given you my four-point formula to deescalate this violence and start the process of reconciliation!

Go back and read them.

Midda kale, take this advice from me: brother Horn suffers from certain inferiority syndrome. It’s called Xiinfaniinasm! It has no cure. All we could say to him is shifo! Allaha caafiyo yarka iyo Allamaganba~~

roobleh   

" Hussein Aidid’s work of art

If a war would start between Eritrea and Ethiopia, it should be partially called the masterwork of the Somali genius DPM Hussein Aidid. Once labeled as one of the most loyal figure to the transitional government and to the Ethiopians, now he almost single-handedly broke the back of the transitional government when he switched sides late in this Somali crisis and went to Eritrea."

He knew that the boat carrying the TFG is about to sink, or he is going to help sink the boat as the following paragraph shows.

"For example, after the Ethiopians and the Somali government forces defeated the Islamists, Hussein Aidid unexpectedly called Ethiopian troops heroes and erratically contemplated about Somalis & Ethiopians using the same passport. Thus he effectively sent a nation wide rage, suspicion and more hate towards the Ethiopian troops. His comments also made other Diaspora Somalis, who are extremely nationalistic, distrust the transitional government even more. Such “shock effect” was what was really needed to take the mistrust & skepticism between the transitional government and the people of Mogadishu into a higher and more dangerous level."

He is sort of the mastermind... of whatever you wanna call it. I think most of the Somalis agree that some sort of conference, for a temperary council to rule the country before the creation of a government in Somalia, should start immediately inside the country since the death of the TFG is coming sooner than expected.

roobleh   

How many more civilians have to die in Mogadishu before the TFG supporters, not the blind TFG supporters, will say enough is enough and withdraw their support from the criminal government. However, this does not mean to topple the TFG because she is already going down the drain. IT will be some foreign troops that want to linger around for a while.