Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: Why did we fight Siyad Barre to get dictator Riyaale secessionist ponder

shankaroon waa magac fiican. Macnaha laga wado hadii aad ogaan lahayd maad ku qososheen.

Mr Red, waa runtaa waa magac fiican, but the sheer desperation for recognition is beyond believe, You guys are so desperate even a hint of recognition from Peter Thatchel the biggest LAGAROONE on earth would be a huge boost, and now your selling your country to the Vatican, lol, well I am not surprised, as they say desperate times, require desperate measures. :D

No wonder red sea agreed to this statement and supports it. Much like the "queen is our mother" and " the child born in Addis is closer to me than the one born in Mogadishu"... There is a trend emerging here.

Emperor   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

shankaroon waa magac fiican. Macnaha laga wado hadii aad ogaan lahayd maad ku qososheen.

shankaroon= shantii somaliyeed, tan ugu wanaagsan.

Good, then we should use and refer it to you as such, LOOooooooooooL

NABAD_NABAD_NABAD

Awoowe ma noloshaadi hore ayaa lagugu ciilay? :D

Be man enough and tell us what your previous screen-name was?

Btw, what happened to the Golden rules? Is insulting free for all now? mise dadka qaar have a green light?

Ibtisam   

^^^^Don't mind these kids, attention seeking, haadaal uun kaa soo qaad, cantrabaqash as it were smile.gif Name calling iyo qax qax is a sign of desperation.

Haye as you were, what did shan ka roon do today. :

RedSea   

Ibtisam inabti salaan kashka iyo laabta kasoo go'day iga gudoon.

My wedding is still on the 15th of August. Mark your calender. can you come, I'd like you to be there. You know how much i like you.

Ibtisam   

Waad salamantah too, right back at you.

As for your wedding: hhmmm I don't want you to have second thoughts dee!!! icon_razz.gif:D lol I kid dear. :D

IT is too far for me to plan that far ahead.

If you have it in Hargisa I'm coming, America not too sure, they won't let me in anyway :D

Ciyaalkii shankaroonland qarasta miyaa ladinku kacshay . War heedhe shankaroon wass qoffiican walaahi . Waraabaanah idiin baxshay was laga xanaaqo ma ahan waxaa ka darnaan laheed in uu idiin baxsho magacii kale uu kalahaa in his interview siigoland oo micnaheedo tahay busta. Iam wishing all the best the up caming election for shankaroonland. Peace and love

NABAD_NABAD_NABAD

Awoowe ma noloshaadi hore ayaa lagugu ciilay?

Suldaanka SXB my previous name was not Shankaroon, lol.

Noloshii hore nimanka lagu ciilay ee cuqdad darteed faras magaalahooda uga dhigay taalo diyaarad dagaal waa la yaqaan,lol.

Anyway, Congragulations for your new name, I hope it works this time for this feminist State, I mean Shankaroonland. :D:D:D

Originally posted by NABAD_NABAD_NABAD:

quote: NABAD_NABAD_NABAD

Awoowe ma noloshaadi hore ayaa lagugu ciilay?

Suldaanka SXB my previous name was not Shankaroon, lol.

Noloshii hore nimanka lagu ciilay ee cuqdad darteed faras magaalahooda uga dhigay taalo diyaarad dagaal waa la yaqaan,lol.

Anyway, Congragulations for your new name, I hope it works this time for this feminist State, I mean Shankaroonland.
:D:D:DSo you are too scared to tell us about your previous SOL name? Nin liita ayaa tahay redface.gif