Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Wwarlords, Courts supporters war on the web.

Well the Tigray have a government and it is based in Ethiopia. Thus insultinga whole tribe from another nation does you no favours.

The TFG has the support of the people no matter what those who tried to attack and lost may want and say. They choose war instead of peace and negotiations, it was they who claimed they would attack Baidoa. Thus when the agressor has lost all his basses he is at least allowed to speak in the weorld wide web, hence all this talk.

The Somali people will be consulted, all the unarmed clans have a golden opportunity to be part of government to run their districts free of fear.

The days when A/Qasin, IndaCade and the warlords could bully these people are over.

Coloow   

I have always supported the people, for example my quest to get the plight of the lower Shabbele on here, and the unarmed clans. I will continue to support them.

I have never seen you express support for the people. You are driven by tribal loyality. Do you ever reflect upon who visits this website Mr. Duke?. Don't insult our intelligence. But I must say you are better than the wardrobe tribalists, so called neutralists. You have never hidden your apppreciation for the sake of your clan.

The majority of somalis resist the occupation for two main reasons;

1) We have a nation (Ethiopia) that has invaded our country. This kind of resistance is legitimate in the eyes of the world community.

2) The TFG is a puppet regime whose members are warlords (they should never run a country). They belong in the Hague or Arusha.

The Somali people will be consulted, all the unarmed clans have a golden opportunity to be part of government to run their districts free of fear.

This is why there is much noise, today the southern regions are free, hence only demo's taking place are in a specefic area and not the whole country hence inside the area of Baidoa, Kismayu to Mogadishu the people are happy..

Thus what ever insult you moight through at them, they will just laugh at you and ask " are you knew to these parts", maybe you are a Somalilander.

Coloow   

LOL "Somalilander"!

And the search for the source of my opinion goes on! Our friend Duke is eager to find a relationship between tribal affiliations and opinions.

Unarmed clans were finally given their rights by the IUC. They could do what ever they wanted in Muqdisho for a long time. and now that is gone. Marauding gangs reign in Muqdisho.

^^^Couls not care less what you are, as for the people, check how many posts I made regarding the unarmed clans and their plight, and check how many sorry excuses many made for IndaCade and his group?

Now tell me what you oppose, the new found power of the TFG, the liberation fo the unarmed clans, liberation of lower shabbele, demise of IndaCade and the fake shiekhs? Be clear now

Coloow   

Duke, But your primary support is for the ailing, and butcherer of somaliweyn- right?

Have you got any idea about what is happening in Bay, the shabeeles and the jubooyinka following the takeover by the puppet warlord based government?????

Come on dude. You don't support broad somaliweyn rights. You support Af Biijo simply because legend and myths say he comes from your clan.

Walaahi, Bilaahi Talaahi, I have yet to see a man who personifies tribalism as you. You should be ashamed. You are shaming the people of Puntland too.

^^^^I agree with you Castro.

You see i have questioned the real intentions of the supporters of Meles' henchmen.

Sadly im coming to the conclusion that they are nothing more than Collaborators

Hadii inteennii wax baratay ama qurbaha dhibaatadiisa aragtay ay wali ku jirto xadaaradda qabiilka, what do ya think of inteenii aan qurbaha dhibaaatadiisa arag????? waxaa wax laga naxo ah in Mr Duke and his supporters have still that clan-based ideology!!!! Ilahow somali qabiilka ka tir tir.....

If we ask how Poor Duke felt when our fellow somalis were being bombed by the Tigray jets, I bet he would answer he was happy about it. He thinks only one clan was being bombed. O Allah fahansii dadkayga in dalkeyga tigree qabsaday.. Amen

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Jabarjaan:

If we ask how Poor Duke felt when our fellow somalis were being bombed by the Tigray jets, I bet he would answer he was happy about it. He thinks only one clan was being bombed. O Allah fahansii dadkayga in dalkeyga tigree qabsaday.. Amen

Attack the message, not the messenger. These sorts of character assassination are not helping anything nor this "I have more moral superiority than thou".

How do we go on from here?

So the Ethiopians pack and the TFG disintegrates. What then? Back to warlordism and mayhem?

At same point people will need to understand a threshold has been passed and the only way out is forward.

NASSIR   

^albeit the personal attacks Duke faces daily, he has tried his best to persuade and answer all the questions fairly and convincingly. Duke has an indepth knowledge of Somalia's current conflicts. I believe also he strives hard to see the rebirth of Somalia's dignity and good governance.

I am looking for a documentary aired on NPR today about Somalia. It discusses the complexity of our conflict and structural differentiation starting from the time of protection treaties up to the time of Aideed's struggle to drive one segment of a society out of Somalia and his complete failure to attain that end.

I hope to find and post it. It goes on up to half an hour.