Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Wwarlords, Courts supporters war on the web.

After the defeat in battle and political circles, the supporters of the warlords now MP's and the lan courts have begun to stage an insurgency on the world wide web.

As the BBC is running out of steam, the tabloids are trying their best to bring some new life into anything they see as anti government.

Keep up the good work people, this strategy has not been effective in the past five years and it wont be now..

^^^No I support the TFG and have done so for tha past 4 years. I am for a national government to address our many problems.

The group that I am against, used to support the warlords of Mogadishu, when they failed they tried to claok their agenda behind the faith while getting support from Eritream Oromo and others, when that failed now they use scare tactics, "Puntland, revenge", "Ethiopian colonisation" and everything else.

Though I never blame those who have been duped, its not their fault after all.

More lies…….

THE TFG IS THE WARLORD GOVERNMENT.

THE ONLY FACES WE SEE AND HEAR ABOUT ARE WARLORDS WITHIN THE TFG. THERE ISN’T A SINGLE DECENT TFG MEMBER. THEY ALL MUST BE LOCKED UP SOMEWHERE IN ETHIOPIA.

^^^I can not preach to the converted, even you know the warlords have been defanged, the last group, led by Xasan Dahir are running around like headless chickens across the border.

Duke you aren’t a gifted preacher, only a fragile one.

You don’t have to worry about the ICU or the warlords worry about the people.

What the people want, the people shall get it. You are turning away from the most significant audience.

The warlords are alive and kicking, they are protected by the warlord government.

^^^Never was a preacher least of all a gifted one.

I have always supported the people, for example my quest to get the plight of the lower Shabbele on here, and the unarmed clans. I will continue to support them.

The TFG destroyed the warlords and those who held the people hostage. It isolated, them, they foought each other, and then routed the victors, or clan courts warlord alliance.

Today, Lower shabbele, Juba's are all free and back to the locals, the TFG controls Mogadishu airport, seaport and all other major economical institutions within the country.

Not Abukar Cadaan, IndaCade, A/Qasin, but the people and government of Somalia...

hah dont flatter yourself gd, you aint nothing but a cheerleader! but lil out of beat with the rythem, a typical clan clad home boy! u r not the first and wont be the last. and only reason u doing this, is to support uncle yeey!

its a typical somali syndrome for the 4/5th cousions, to run around and clummer when one theirs becomes a leader! reason, they afraid crumps wont cascade down to them since they down the line.

did you see what happened in xamar? western nations have tried to secure xamar but failed.. what makes think that badly managed and trained african forces will successed!!

GD im afraid the only reason you support the Tigrey Fraud Gov't is based on your hardened qabilist tendencies, it is far from nationalism. You see a nationalist would never condone the violent take over of his homeland.

Peace in Somalia

Castro   

^ I wouldn't say it's the only reason yaa Alisomali. It could be that General Duke is a paid (or a volunteer) member of the puppet regime and he feels obliged to toe the government line. He could also be, though unlikely, genuinely concerned about the wellbeing of the people and the state and sees "radical" Islam as a threat to the republic. Finally, he could be in favor of a greater Horn of Africa that is federally ruled from Adis Ababa by Meles with regional powers kept by Yeey in Southern Somalia, Cadde Muse in Buntland and Riyaale in Somaliland.

No one knows what is in a man's heart.

^^^^I agree with you Castro.

You see i have questioned the real intentions of the supporters of Meles' henchmen.

Sadly im coming to the conclusion that they are nothing more than Collaborators

Taleexi   

It is a matter of fact that Somalia is under siege, with that said TFG's subsequent steps towards somali reconcilation peace process will have dramatic effect how in the future the somali state is governed, I believe inclusiveness is the way forward where moderate ICU members given their share in the governing body..