Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

The Power of Women!

Hibo   

A couple went on vacation to a fishing resort up north. The husband liked to fish at the crack of dawn. The wife liked to read. One morning the husband returned after several hours of fishing and decided to take a short nap. Although she wasn't familiar with the lake, the wife decided to take the boat. She rowed out a short distance, anchored, and returned to reading her book. Along came the sheriff in his boat.

He pulled up alongside her and said, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading my book," she replied...as she thought to herself, "isn't it obvious?"

"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informed her.

"But officer, I'm not fishing. Can't you see that?"

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with rape," snapped the irate woman.

"But, I haven't even touched you," groused the sheriff.

"Yes, that's true, she replied, "but you do have all the equipment."

I thought u guys will like it......it made me laugh!!

unixguru   

That wasn't funny :S that was ...i don't know , but i wasn't funny .... Its like those pakistani jokes, i don't know if any of you guys have paki friends but they always try to be funny and come up with jokes like yours Hibo...not funny, please try again wink.gif

Hibo   

THnx girls........that was all for u GIRLS.

Unixguru: I will tell u why it wasn't funny to u?....U R NIN!..To beging with u r in the wrong area...it says women...not general/unisex or whatever else.... or did I miss something of ur gender?

Pig   

Waadh gabdhahan yaa qabqabtoo budh wejiga kala dhaca ha foolxumaadeen sidaydoo kalee.

Allow yaa Qawdhan idin tusa aad foolxumadiisa kala cararteene, deedna budh ilkaha idiinka tuura. Sidaad gabdho u tihiin ayaad sidayda gaboobi doontaan.

Waa adeerkiin Qawdhan oo idin leh RAMADAAN KARIIM. Cuntadadan ha iska badin waad ku cayilaysaane...

Hibo   

it is not very funny but it is laughable. for one think are you telling me that woman has to use sex as a power or thier wit and brain.. i think the most stupid think in this world is when some use sex as a toy or as a power

bbbaaaaaaaaaaah