Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

mccain selection for vp

so who do u think hes gonna pick; mn gov, tom ridge or liberman..etc.

i am thinking tom ridge...he is a check mate for biden...fight for the blue color vote.

ilax   

Very tough politics by the Republicans, McCain picking Palin as running mate is ment one step further to utilise the gender driven divission of Demo. Therefore Obama is paying that price of ignoring the ticket of Henery Clinton. However, Obama , hopefully will manasge, haddii uusan wax is badalin. Waa loo joogi sida ay isku keento " a black man in white man's house'.

Juje   

Mcain's aim is to pick up the disenchanted Clinton supporters in the Dems. But also there is the possibility that higher number than that who were inclined towards him before might question his choice and see as it is and thus move to Obama.

If anything the pick did help to overshadow obama's speech. I suspect it will be a good pick, Americans especially hillary supporters are dumb voters and will easily fall for this gimmick woman despite her being very right wing.

well...u can say shyte happens.... homie just digged up his grave...like he was! the fatest prisoner released in vietnam!! a natural spy!

her 1st job was a mayor of city with 5k rednecks.

i ama wait for her kids dna!! lool...

this is gonna be a land slide deal for obama!

wooooooow