Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Alshabab have also restored peace and order to more than 50% of Somalia, why ignore

^waryaa, answer Abti Johnny's question, yaa saxsan, adiga mase dukey? How can puntland be one third of somalia and at the same time shabaab control 50% of somalia, unless dukey's beloved garowe is in shabaab hands?

Xisaabta sax ee huuno :D

LayzieG: I am not wrong Puntland is 1/3 of Somalia the rest can dispute about their size and importance.

As for my beloved Garowe, its in safe hands. Shabaab and their likes only make threats through the likes of Che & Shangoole from a distance.

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

^waryaa, answer Abti Johnny's question, yaa saxsan, adiga mase dukey? How can puntland be one third of somalia and at the same time shabaab control 50% of somalia, unless dukey's beloved garowe is in shabaab hands?

Xisaabta sax ee huuno
:D

I believe you're the one who has your math messed up. icon_razz.gif

Emperor   

Cara, gracious princess for the simple equation...

Johnny and Layzie, you need to brush up your numbers skills.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Recovering-Romantics :

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

Heh@the less said the better
:D

No self awareness whatsoever!

(and he still won't get it you know).
:D:D

Name-calling has been your method for a very long-time, it shows nothing but desperation.
It's not name calling, you nitwit (now this is name calling), it's pointing out your lack of self awareness. Maybe you should read what you write before posting it, son. ;)

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Cara:

1/3 + 1/2 < 1

Where's the contradiction?

^You gonna pay for this Cara, hadaan ku dhafo!!. icon_razz.gif

There you lured our great Emperor to stick to his empty guns revelling in his poor arithmetic skills.

Horta, don't you care yarey? , We're trying to educate our Emperor so he won't disappoint abti DUKE.

And yes, what I've in mind is nothing less than our old course of " How to think like a rhetorician".

Emperor, 1/3 + 1/2 = 5/6.

Did you mean to say 5/6 of the Republic is controlled by Shabab and puntland?

Johnny B   

ooooooh boy !,

Somebody hide me !!

Dandu...pssssssssyt ... do you understand what 5/6 of something coveys? ......exactly my thoughts. icon_razz.gif

Now stop looking for excuses . haheheheh

And your answers are needed HERE

Al-shabab supporters are not good with babysitting , the other day, they took 11 years old girl for a 14 years and married her. :D

seriously .. wanna have a make up hug !! icon_razz.gif

johhny, it is not my fault you got your numbers totally messed up walaalkiis. nothing you say now will save you sheeq. everyone saw your poopoo maahinoo.

buddy, be a good sport and say you thought 0.833 was greater than 1. looooooooool

waa ku cafinaa. maskiin aa taheey.