Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

The British Envoy Talks of Somali reunion.

Qudhac   

horn

i dont see where they are advocating for reunion all he says is that if government is formed in kenya then that government will negotiate with somaliland's authorities to discuss the way forward, he mentions nothing about union or separation, or are you translating what he said into what you want to hear. ;)

Fyr   

HornAfrique

And finally, save face and give up. This "Somaliland" debate is overdone and frankly doesn't have the appeal it used to have. Now it's just, to use a correct word, just plain corny. It is a great pity to see you try so hard to keep up the hype, but to break it to you in the most gentle of ways; No One Cares.
:(
Sorry
redface.gif

This certainly sounds appealing to me, doesn’t it Horn?

Fyr   

http://www.hornafrik.com/Newspage/newsid2088.htm

Interview with the Kenyan ambassador to Somalia, Mohamed Abdi Afey.

HornAfrik: Many Somalis feel the absence of Somaliland, the break away regions in northern Somalia, from the peace talks so did you set this conference only for the people in southern Somalia?

Afey: absolutely not, we believe the upcoming government would represent the entire country.

I see a civil war on the scope when I hear these kinds of statements.

nuune   

^^^^^

pleaase civil war hanoo saadin dagaal iyo jinni kale saomali ma dooneysee :D

that is my input on this politics, i don't usually come here, i don't know why!!!!

Originally posted by Fyr-Kanten:

Interview with the Kenyan ambassador to Somalia, Mohamed Abdi Afey.

HornAfrik: Many Somalis feel the absence of Somaliland, the break away regions in northern Somalia, from the peace talks so did you set this conference only for the people in southern Somalia?

Afey: absolutely not, we believe the upcoming government would represent the entire country.

Do you care what outsiders say about the issue? Civil war between who? Kenya and Somaliland? :D