Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Yemen refuses to give funds to Somalia......!

Jumatatu   

It carries the hopes of millions of Somalis and the aspiration of likewise..yet it is behaving in way that is similtitude to the many we saw before. For the son of the President, Abdullahi Yusuf to go and collect in person funds allocated for the Federal government of Somalia speaks in volumes, above anything else it shows that there is the absence of sincirity in here. FOr this kinds of actions to happen at this early stage of the Reconciliation government shows we are heading towards the same path of Arta and trying to achieve the same nepotism as during Barre times. DIsgusting utterly disgusting.. redface.gif

Read more at : Yemen oo diiday in dhaqaalaha Soomaaliya ay u dhiibto wiilka uu dhalay C/llaahi Yusuf

Dowlada Yemen ayaa waxay diiday dhaqaalaha ay ugu talagshay Soomaaliya ay siiso wiilka uu dhalay C/laahi Yuusuf oo lagu magacaabo Axmed C/laahi Yuusuf oo haatan ku sugan magaalada Sanca ee wadanka Yeman.... Arintan uu ku doontay dhaqaalaha Soomaaliya loogu deeqayo wiilka madaxweynaha cusub ee Soomaaliya, ayaa u ekaaneysa in hantida dowlada oo ka dhaxeysa shacabka Soomaaliyeed uu aabihii lee yahay.

I say kudos to the Yemen government for refusing to give him the funds in personal...he should know it belongs to the Somali people, not his father.. :mad: :mad:

BN   

I suggest you not get caught up in the rumour/spin of the day, there are always two sides(at least) to every story.

Col.Cabdullahi Yuusuf oo la sheegay in uu diiday macaawino la siin lahaa iyo warar arrintaasi beeninaya. Ruunkinet 21/11/04

Dhinaca kale, warar ku dhowdhow madaxweyne Cabdullahi Yuusuf ayaa ku waramaya in uu diiday macaawino ay siin lahaayeen dowlada Carbeed asagoo u sheegay in lacag kasta oo la siinaya loo soo marsiiyo waji dowladeed.

Col. Cabdullahi Yuusuf ayaa la sheegay in uu u sheegay madaxda Carbeed ee uu booqashad ku tagay in uu marka hore doonayo in uu magacaabo wasiirka maaliyadda kadibna halkaasi loo soo mariyo wixii macaawina ah ee la siinayo dowladdiisa.

Warar kale ee suuqa aad loo soo geliyay ayaa ku waramaya in madaxweynaha loo diiday in la siiyo macaanino asagoo aan magacaabi dowladdiisa.

http://www.ruunkinet.com/new_3134.htm

NGONGE   

^^^ :D:D

That one is a bit farfetched, wouldn’t you say?

Do you think the president of Somalia is trying to encourage transparency or did he have no time to open a Swiss bank account?

Either way, it’s a huge gamble to take in the name of honesty, wouldn’t you say?

Long live the honest president of Somalia. :D

BN   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^
:D:D

That one is a bit farfetched, wouldn’t you say?

Perhaps mate, but I've been called a bit of an optimist.... :D

Have some of us reached the tips of paranoia mountains by even objecting a president without official staff yet, to place the burden of merely running an arron to his son?

Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed has appointed a delegation that includes one of his sons Ahmed Abdullahi Yusuf to represent the president of Somalia in the fund transfer. Ahmed Abdullahi Yusuf has the merits to be burdened with this responsibilty and he proved his loyalty to the Somali people in Pland development activities.

As long as the fund is to benefit the people of Somalia mates. And to the ones who are eager for the new Somali government to fail miserably under Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed's tutelage. I advise you not to humiliate yourself by searching minor details to further discredit a government that has yet to pass embryo status and in the same time is the last hope to all Somalis for peace and genuine development.

Bear that in mind mates!

BN   

Nationalist,

Saaxib, it is wrong for the son of the President to be among this 'delegation' and including him will only bring charges of nepotism and corruption. There are many others that are as qualified(if not more), to perform this task; let us not go the way of past/current Somali administrations.

The President must also surround himself with a more diverse staff and spokespersons so as to not only be preceived as inclusive, but more importantly, that he receive a wide range of opinions on subject matters.

As someone rightly stated, "This is not Puntland."

Bari Nomad, I never said it's a wise decision. I only said that I didn't object to it.

I'm sure Abdullahi Yusuf has included his son for a reason.

To quote the president: "I could bring the government to Pland, wich is Somali soil, right now. But I won't for it's the land I'm born from".

A man who says this must have a valid reason to include his son. A reason that we are about to behold.

NGONGE   

With thanks to the site below, I’ve recreated an ill-written scam letter (along the lines of those famous Nigerian scams) on behalf of Mr Yusuf. Enjoy.

The original was here :D

Dear Sir,

SEEEKING FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE (TRANSFER OF US$200.5MILLION).

It is my pleasure to request your assistance on this business proposition, which if pursued to its conclusion, will be of great benefit to both of us. This request may seem strange but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously. My name is Mr Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed of the Democratic Republic of Somalia. I was the former president of the autonomous state of Puntland.

Due to the military crisis and instability in my country, I was chosen to lead a parliament full of warlords. Now, I am the president of the Republic of Somalia. My new prestigious position has been recognised by the African Union, the UN and the Arab League. My parliament and myself aim to rebuild our country and restore the vital infrastructures. We have requested and been promised financial aid from various rich countries and organisations.

Due to the nature of our country and the rampant instability, we could not receive the money in Somalia. All our benefactors have decided instead to deposit the money into a specially created bank account in the Netherlands. Here is where you come in, sir.

(I need a reliable and Trustworthy foreign partner like you who can assist me to move this money as the beneficiary. My inability to move the money out of the Netherlands all this while lies on my lack of trust on our supposed Goods friends (Western, African and Arab Countries) whom have suddenly became hostile to those of us who have worked with late president Siyad Barre or any of the warlords that followed him.)

Though we have not seen nor met each other, but I would want this transaction to be properly handled with modesty and honesty to a huge success within two weeks, this money in question is state fund as it is a DEAL between you and I, Hence the need for secrecy considering the security implications. Thus, if you can assist me to move this fund out of the Netherlands, you will be entitled to 30% of the amount, while the remaining 70% will be for my poor and hungry Somali people. Please contact me through the telephone number as stated above for further discussion.

Please also note that you will be required to assist me in any profitable area of investments in your country.

I shall be sincerely glad if my request is rendered, for am really counting on you for your help.

Kindest Regards,

Mr. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed

President of Somalia

(Former president of Puntland and war hero)

:D:D

PS

This was inspired by another thread. :cool:

Gediid   

^^^This is a sample of some of the responses you might recieve.....

How dare you accuse the president of corruption.He's a man full of integrity ,a honest career army man who has campaigned on an honest platform to weed out the menace of warlordism from our beloved Somalia.This letter you have created is an insult to his name and his family...... :D

Cawralo   

This is why you shouldn't hire inlaws. They need money, and what better way to get it than to turn to one of the worlds poorest countries. The EU would shower him with cash, so would the US and even Israel for that matter :D I wont go into details, since I hope to apply for the post held by CY's son.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Nationalist:

Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed has appointed a delegation that includes one of his sons Ahmed Abdullahi Yusuf to represent the president of Somalia in the fund transfer. Ahmed Abdullahi Yusuf has the merits to be burdened with this responsibilty and he proved his loyalty to the Somali people in Pland development activities.

^^Bal qodhin iyo xeradiin firsha dadka aan la gos-gosaneyno.

To justify this warrants nothing more than to be termed as a blind loyalty.