Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

OBBIA or HOBYA?

The project is to redevelop the southern mudug region under a khilafah administration hence changing the name of the country to Darus Salaam.

The project would run for 7 years where upon after that the Courts of Mudhalim, with advice fromt the Majlis as-Shura would determine if the Constitution should remain or be abolished. in the first case Daruss Salaam would then inititate various internationl projects and strengthen even more its internal structure and engage in foreign relations( in other words it would declare itself a state. In the second case where the constitution is abolished then all infrastructure would be left for the inhabitants of the cities to do what soeer they wished and the effort would be fii sabeelillahi

"changing the name of the country to Darus Salaam" Call it absurd. How could you even think dividing this small country? We already have S/Land and P/Land separating. Why? Do you want the country divided in to 10 mini states so Ethiopia can come and colonize a piece at a time? I know the place you are talking about, it is so small that the Ethiopians won't even drop a sweat for it, it may not even take more than an hour to concur. Talking about Islamic run state, Remember all Muslims should be one country regardless their ethnic. Now you are claiming that you are going to establish a Muslim run gov by separating a people with the same ethnic? Pleassseessss. Ever heard "Far Kaligeed Fool Ma Dhaqdo"

Here is an Example I always mention.

United States Of America is the most powerful country on earth now. Why? Because they united to form a single country, they didn't promote animosity or separation. Look at former USSR now, they are so weak and are no longer viewed a superpower any more, just cuz they became multiple countries rather than one.

Let's try to bring all Somali's together and try not to break it apart.

One Somalia is on my Mind

Yusuf,

I just noticed that you are saying that you are not a Somali. But since you are a Muslim we (Somali) consider all Muslims our brothers and sister. As a Muslim like you said we expect you not to start or spread a division amongst us. You should know all Muslims should unite and for you to bring a division to a place like Somalia is Very much unlike Muslim. I expect to you like any Muslim should do to stay away of dividing a Muslim country.

Rahima   

Yusuf, Jazaakum Alaahu Khayr brother and may Allah reward you immensly and make your efforts fruitful. smile.gif

And as Shakur, i too hope for a greater somalia and a greater land of the Muslims under the rule of a righteous khalifa, bi idni Allah.

Gabbal   

Shakur99 said:

"Do you want the country divided in to 10 mini states so Ethiopia can come and colonize a piece at a time? I know the place you are talking about, it is so small that the Ethiopians won't even drop a sweat for it, it may not even take more than an hour to concur. Talking about Islamic run state, Remember all Muslims should be one country regardless their ethnic. Now you are claiming that you are going to establish a Muslim run gov by separating a people with the same ethnic? Pleassseessss. Ever heard "Far Kaligeed Fool Ma Dhaqdo"

I agree with you 100%!

Shakuur i total understand what you are saying, however this division of the land to establish the khilafah form or government is vital. I think you are still looking at it from a nationalistic point of view. S.land has adopted a constitution mixed with democracy to attract inernational attention from the kufr states, hasn't Allah warned us about taking them as friends and protectors? P.land well won't even bother go there, Shataguduud in the south well everyone knows how he hates the establishment of the khilafah state. so non of these fiefdoms actually holds on to the authoritive method of governance under islam. a simple exampleof Sudan's constitution which states eligibility for presidency, that person must be sudanese which is contrary to islam. Is it permissible to do haram then still say you are a muslim? is it permissible to pray watching TV for example and say that you prayed? what i am getting at is that ISlam is COMPLETE and its systems of governance and administrations are also clear and there is no country in the world that does such.

Now for the topic of Ethiopia. I know HornAfrique despises their actions a lot, but if it is size you all are worried about just imagine if the Sahaaba were worried about that. I will not disclose the foreign policy of Darus Salaam on a chat forum however i can say this. If Ethiopia attacks Darus Salaam in any fasion, Ethiopia insha-Allah will be divided and shared, that is all i can.

My only evidence is this my Bro's & Sis's, it is Allah promise that if we work earnestly for his deen he will establish us over our enemies.

I want to correct you there shakur. the US is not the greatest power because it is united, it is the greatest power because the muslims are not doing what they suppose to do. instead of saying they are muslim, they say they are somali, arab, etc. Darus Salaam is not a division of the state as under the constitution the sovereignty of the state is in the people, hence the state considers in principle any land where muslims occupy to be part of Darus Salaam, however to make it official the bayah must be made. I would also like to add that the state will not engage in combat against any other state in Somalia unless attacked first, however Darus Salaam hopes to spread and extend its boarders by offering the Bayah of Agreement to the elders. Once th state is self sufficient with the projects we have in line i expect alot of persons coming to the Mudug for survival, when this happens we shall offer the people to return to their lands in exchange for the Bayah hence making that province into the realm of Darus salaam and in this manner it shall be done for Sudan, Djibouti, Yemen, Nigeria Indonesia Etc. hence creating this one state you are talking about again which is all part of the foreign policy. I Would like to share the constitution of Darus salaam with you all, is there a files section on the forum?

Well my Brother in Islam, I can go on and on and write a book full of compelling arguments. We all know we let ourselves down by not having a true administration that is willing to enforce the book of Allah. In the same time we can't take one example and leave the other such us "watching TV when praying", most of Muslims don't and it is that individual's responsibility and we all know he/she has to answer to God the day of judgment, but you got to expect to have people who don't do it the write way since we isn’t perfect. I believe the majority of Muslims are God-fearing citizens unfortunately we can't get rid of the 1% bad rulers. About the Somalia I would advise you not to get in to it. The region you are talking about is one of the peaceful places if not the most peaceful place of all Somalia. There may not be a centralized government but people live as Muslims should. By getting in to it, this will attract the warlords and am sure you don't wanna see Women get raped and killed as well as the children. Trust me am from Somalia and It ain't as easy as it sounds.

If I were to advise I would suggest you should start mediating the warlords and convince them to establish an Islamic Admin for the fear of Allah.

My position on the warlords is such: he is not of us who raises his hand are uses his tongua against his brother. There is to be no mediation with the "warlords" frankly i think they get too much fame. it is not the warlords it is their militia. what if the state of Darus Salaam offers these militia men security with in the state jobs etc. bsically a chance to live a normal life. don't you think that they would grasp at that? do you think the militia men love what they are doing? however for them now it is a survival so they feel compel that they must obey a warlord to survive.