Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

OBBIA or HOBYA?

Deeq A.   

Yussuf...you have done the right thing by asking the nomads here about HOBIO or OBBIO...we are Somalis after all, and that is a nomad town.

I would gladly ask LadyFatima or Jaber to help this nomad on this topic. Nomads, let us be nice to each other...

Thank You!

Somalia Online

Giving the nomads their piece of the net!

Assalamu Aleikum Everyone....

Admin I would Really Love to Help brotha Yusuf...., Sadly though, I've not been in Somalia over the last 13yrs. Especially that area he is asking for!!

Sorry Yusuf.... I hope You get the answer to your Q's....

And Unix.......... Brotha, Excuse my language I think your the "weird" one here! Why bother to answer him, if you can't help?? Why all the Negativity when a simple answer can make all the difference!! Think about it Walaalo........ as they say, Af Daboolani waa Dahab!

Ma'salaama

Salaam All!! I have not been on for a l9ong time as i was gathering a lot of info about hobyo and believe it or not i got a lot of info. I made quite a bit of calls and receive a good bit of info. can you imagine only about 10,000 at the most lives in Hobyo now? well now i have a better picture of the place. Perhaps the only thing i need now is perhaps a translator and 14 persons to hold an interim administration. it mainly consists of gathering financial information to impliment the various projects. PLEASSSSSE again if anyone is interested please email a CV and i can forward you some info. Please email me libaax

Glad to see you back to the nomad site Yusuf. How are things going with you?

I will private you brother. I just realize my private messages account wasn't accepting privates because it was full.

BTW: If any nomad wants to contact Yusufaddie, please private him and he will talk to you about the project in more detail.

Hibo   

Originally posted by Yusufaddie:

Can someone give me information on present day obbia town, the people, religion, terrain, size etc.

Baydan   

First of all Yusuf wlc back to Sol.

Second, instead of privating dont you guys think that it is helluva easier if brotha Yusuf opened a page that contains the detailed plan of the project? That way the nomads alike will be informed, can contribute and Yusuf might even get the recruits he wants. I'm curious about the project myself.

Jus' an Idea..

Salaam,

Baydan. Wallahi i would love to post up everything on the net so i can get maximum support, however i'm sure you would realize the danger in doing that. If this project proves succesful in the near future, the enemies of Islam will also have access to thid inmformation.

The project is no way illegal or anything like that but an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.

BTW what is your major?

Salaam, it is approaching 2 years now since i started the Hobyo project and i must say that i am pleased in ceratian aspects and not in others. So far we have formulated the Constitution with the second draft, to be srutinized in the courts of madhalim. We have developed an economic plan for the first seven years to form a strong economic foundation. It is planned that after 7 years hobyo would be the most productive city in the whole of Africa.

The need which is greatest now is qualified personnel to fill some of the vacancies in the administration. The initial duties are designing and implementing various projects to add to the efficient productivity of the state.

If anyone who is qualified and interested please email us at darussalaam@hotmail.com

mojam   

yusuf,

what project are you talking about.

a subclan is created like this:

Father (clan)

brother 1 --> subclan

brother 2 --> subclan