Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

hey ladies whats the thing that makes u fall for guy

Salma   

His Brain.

You know love is blind, deaf and dumb, I hope I fall for his brain and not for his appearance, account, fame or reputation.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

I can't help but put my 2cents into this...

Ladies are turned on by a man when he is

WANTED BY MANY LADIES!!! :eek:

A7LA-SHU   

Qacbaro

yeah sweety.. just reading this post reminded of someone hahahah.. nah. the reason is blank is coz i made mistake replyin to the wrong post, so i didn't know how to delete it.. "im still reer Badiyo u know" hahaha.

Originally posted by Khayr:

Salaamz,

I can't help but put my 2cents into this...

Ladies are turned on by a man when he is

WANTED BY MANY LADIES!!! :eek:

True to dat... u know us humans always want what ever everone else is runnnin after.. sad but true :D gotta keep it real yo...

as much as i would like to say oh his brain.. the truth is i won't able to know about his brain untill i talk to him for while to say woow..... and weird thing is the guys i know who are smart nerds mansha'allah, i consider them as brothers :( ...

but what makes me fall for guy? hmmm how sweet he sounds (remember the playa, or should i say mista knows how to talk hahahah and we shall get to the brain later.. :(:D;)icon_razz.gif

Masallama

Tuujiye   

Iyaaaaaaaaah.....misana ayiiiiiiiiiiiiih...

gabdho waa hadasheen..

Laakiin the only thing I'm having problem with, how do you treat a girl who is Super Super shiikhad...lol..I mean I have never seen a shiikhad girl who is with a shiikh guy (aroos) that is..You will see a shiikhad girl who is just like the girl next door. (super freek) heehehe.. and you will see a shiikhad girl who is maasha allah but doesn't like guys who are maasha allah..why???????

But then thats why tey say (good girls like bad guys and bad girls like good guys)....or is it?

wareer badanaa!!!

Pucca   

would it not make more sense if the question was "what draws/attracts you to a person?"

no one really "falls" for a person at first glance... right?

for the person who said "his brain", does that mean if he were butt ugly it would be alright so long as he's got a great brain? :rolleyes:

oh well

ta ta

I think you have all been giving a generic explanation of what ladies fall for. Some true, some fantasy-like.

But the fact of life is, there is no a textbook answer to this. Every lady is an individual, and thus has her own particular tastes in the opp sex.

So, commonsense tells me that the ingredients that make two people to finally tie the knot are: (listen carefully, i'm about to share a secret with you!...lol)

1. Destiny....If it was to be it will be, no matter what (Guess, none of us can do nothing about this).

2. Follow the common etiquetes, i.e., showing respect, love, honesty, care, trust, sense-of-belonging, sense-of-humour, sharing of your accounts etc. oh, I forgot this, PATIENCE! Show patience with the ladies, guys, it is important.

I am sure that if it is in your destiny and you show the above and few others qualities out there, you will definitely get somewhere, with Allah's blessing.

Important note. The two people must be willing participants in the relationship before anything else. If that aint the case, only destiny can turn the course. How many times have you heard a lady say; 'I never thought i would end up with X for a second, and now there you go'. Destiny has taken its course.

Too much talking. sorry if i bore you.

P.S. Kheyr, of all people, i wasn't expecting those remarks from you ( Guys that are in demand ). I admired you for your comments and religious views. Guess, you have been human. I'll forget that.

NoVa   

Choco...Why not??? I'mean u could outgrow out of how he looks after a while later, i think that's what the Classique means' when she say's 'brains'...by the way how do u judge someone and consider them ugly? Do u clarify by whether they r short? fat?skinny? or their skin complexions????.....i thought everyone looks good in their own individual ways.....

Looks matter of course. WHo came up with the ****** phrase "beauty is only skin deep? :eek: NO REALLY!!!! :rolleyes: How far in do you want? How much farther than skin can beauty go?

1. A sexy heart?

2. A gorgeous gall bladder?

3. A cute kidney?

4. A hunkalicious brain?

raula   

^^^mmmhh YUMMY :D but dont be suprised when HUMAN CLONING is seriously launched (actually Genetic manipulation of e.g. sex of the baby, the color of their hair/eyes, special skills/mental capacity/IQ etc-do take place)-to find couples SHOPPING for such GOODIES ;) (as in bullet proof hearts {or emotionally-sound heart :eek: }, vigorously resistant to abrasion GI tracts, (my fav.) removable abdominal parts of BLADDER(as in for drainage purposes) :eek: etc). WOOOOW-amazing how fast the world is advanced :confused:

* all I need is one Tall son-of-a-gun- now tha' isn't hard is it :D;)

NoVa   

lol^ya one tall'son of a gun'...ain't that right..haha..how do ya purchase da' now 'loool maximize' ya credit card'ladies :D:D;)

Khayr   

Originally posted by Garab Tuujiye:

Iyaaaaaaaaah.....misana ayiiiiiiiiiiiiih...

gabdho waa hadasheen..

Laakiin the only thing I'm having problem with, how do you treat a girl who is Super Super shiikhad...lol..I mean I have never seen a shiikhad girl who is with a shiikh guy (aroos) that is..You will see a shiikhad girl who is just like the girl next door. (super freek) heehehe.. and you will see a shiikhad girl who is maasha allah but doesn't like guys who are maasha allah..why???????

But then thats why tey say (good girls like bad guys and bad girls like good guys)....or is it?

wareer badanaa!!!

SO TRUE SAXIBBB!

I can relate to that from my own experiences.

raula   

^^^hehehe..do they come in sizes in your neck of the woods ;) Otherwise I will have to stick to "on campus Sports illustrated" magazine icon_razz.gif:D

Qac Qaac   

just because one wadaad girl got married to a saaqid guy doesn't make it, it is always like that, can this be the rare case tuujiye. or vice versa.