Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Somaliland should urgently merge with Puntland!

AYOUB   

The Winter Sale must be on. Xiin has been also been seen isagoo reer Galmudug ku leh "Buntland baan xaraashaya awoowe". Yeysters have been spotted in Burco selling peace olive branches. Whatever next...

Sikaawe   

Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

I am telling you the truth, so that you awaken from your false mirage, which is like a man who finds water in the desert but laughs at the predicament of his brother who is thirsty and needs some water. Moreover, you are like a man in the desert who think the fact that he is found a little water makes him superior. What he has not realised is that finding a little water to drink doesn't take him out of his primitive status. In fact, the other peoples of the world, who have built cities, town, empires and have provided for all of their citizens laugh at the case of the desert man whod devotes his existence to mocking his fellow thirsty brother.

good night.

I do not think your telling the truth here but only trying to create something out of nothing.

We do not need to merge but we can succeed existing side by side as two sisterly countries and heling each other in that way.

We do not politically trust each other as we are not mature enough to work for common interest of Somali people. So, let help each other from outside not from inside!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Ducaysane_87:

lol that is like asking Europe to merge with Africa get out of here son.
:D

You racist. Merge baan ku idh! :D

Coexistant and working together is always good, but in this case I have to say it's not so. Galmudug iyo Buntland ayaa isku habboon, Somaliland doesnt need to merge with anything, just needs recognition from the powers be.

Canjeelo   

***********this is your last warning. Please respect the rules of the website and stop insulting others. Please don't use clan names on the forum.********************

[ January 26, 2010, 10:29 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

FIDHIN   

fabregas.

Unity is a great thing and makes nations greater, but when it comes to merging with puntland i dont agree with u, two things can merge when they are equal, n i dont think the 2 are equal in the first place, but i dont mean dat somaliland is well developed ,but atleast exporting cole and human is illegal in somaliland.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Dajiye:

^Is that all you brought back this thread? You have disappointed me big time ...lol

Does he know what happend to Fab? And Fab didn't even use clan names or insults. :D

Originally posted by Admin:

Fabregas_Bruv
is banned for repeatedly using foul language on the forum.

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Dajiye:

^Is that all you brought back this thread? You have disappointed me big time ...lol

Does he know what happend to Fab? And Fab didn't even use clan names or insults.

Remember once you said Sol members ain't more than four? :D Niyow Duke's scripts are hyperactive. They'll be knowing everything in and around Sol.

May most of Fab's threads rest in peace. smile.gif

fab

bro puntland couldn't merge with Galmudug when they share a greater history and bond with them, same thing Somaliland has more in common with Djibouti and even Ogad.enia than it has with puntland.

p.s. puntland has a greater chance in occupying Hargiesa than they do with Burco smile.gif

Originally posted by 'Dalmar':

People of SSC have more in common with Puntland than they have with Somalidiid, because SSC People are Puntlanders

well life is tough you have learn to live with it, take the Harthi clan for example part are Saudi part Kuwaiti and part are Iraqi.

and they are just doing fine.

Liibaan   

Well, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait , Iraq, Somalia, Egypt, Kenya are are real countries, while somali-diidland is clan faction

Somalia is qaran, and your somali-diidland is qabiil, Big difference !!!

True, life is tough, you need to smell the coffee and wake up, the whole world rejected to recognize the somali-diidland, you need to accept the reality that northwest somalia is still an integral part of Somalia.

The vast majority of People of Somalia, particularly SSC people appreicate International community's commitment and unwavering support for the unity, territorial integrity and independence of Somalia. As well, the International community's total rejection of Somali-diidland clan faction and their misguided secession project

SSC people don't want to be part of somali-diidland = snm mafia

Somalia will stay united insha allah, one country, one people, One nation, one religion, one language, one flag