Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Nairobi: Faroole walks out on Sharif Hotel, why?

Paragon   

^Oodweyne, atleast Gen. Ilka Jiir's side and that of Excellency, Sheikh Shariif Al-Somali smile.gif , have a recognised cause upon disagreement or agreement can be based on. A little quarell over the share of the 'national cake', at which as it is currently, Somaliland won't get even a taster. The little 'direct' funding Somaliland gets is, I am affraid, in Attore Riyaale's coffers.

Thus on this issue, your write-ups are misdirected; perhaps you might be best advised to start an argument on your side and ask Riyaale to cough up some left-overs for you (I mean, those Duke calls:The Mugged Ones). :D

For some reason, that argument (Siilaanyo vs Rayaale) doesn't hold much spice for discussion when it comes to Somalilanders on SOL or the wider Internet. While the current topic is the Headlining News of the day...

Hmmm...

Paragon   

^Oodweyne, It seems you don't appreciate being pointed to certain home-truths. You even forget the highlights in your haste to reply. Now calm down.

As I told you before, even prominent politicians agree and disagree on such major issues, which most importantly pertain to the sharing of the national cake. Now, remember this son, the talk here is about 'national interest and unity', but I am afraid those who always dwell in disunity find comfort in our disagreements.

This tells me one thing: judging from your reactions (and mock laughters), it seems that this negotiation is indeed of vital importance.

Thus Shariif and Faroole are allowed to iron things out in whichever way possible. And such a process points to only one thing: progress.

A progressive Somalia then means a Somaliland that has been left behind.

Oodweyne, there's still time for coming back into the fold, you know? I'd say make use of time before all are not settled for good, times like right now.

You can't say I didn't warn you hadhoow. :D

Bisinka, walee waa dhibaato in waqtigaan sidii ciyaalka labo saf loo kala baxo oo lais xagxagto. War nimanyahoo rag aqoon leh oo wadan dhan u maqan baa tihiine wax iskula hara oo sida isku dhaama.

Originally posted by CriticalPoint:

Bisinka, walee waa dhibaato in waqtigaan sidii ciyaalka labo saf loo kala baxo oo lais xagxagto. War nimanyahoo rag aqoon leh oo wadan dhan u maqan baa tihiine wax iskula hara oo sida isku dhaama.

Ma hubtaa inay aqoon leeyihiin?

N.O.R.F   

This is like the well behaved younger brother who is fed up with all the attention (and money) given to his not so well behaved older brother (who beats him up when no one is looking) :D

RedSea   

Our folks from Puntland blame somaliland for not coming in terms with the rest of recognized Somalia thus leaving Somaliland isolated. Now, since Puntland itself is at crossroads with the only recognized entity in Somalia; where will that leave Puntland state in the eyes of the international community? You're either part of Somalia, or you are indepedently functioning state. It makes no sense that state like puntland which isn't indepdent should be going around running its mouth against the recognized Sh. Shariif government. Remember, Puntland as indepedently minded its people might be, it's still part of the TFG. Hence, Sh. shariif and mr. Faroole aren't on the same level. One is state governor(in reality) and the other is the overall head of the TFG(including puntland). Did you forget that?

Labadaan gobol ee 'laan' la baxay, waa Waqooyi Galbeed iyo Waqooyi Bari, dadka difaaco inta ku jiro maxee ugu egyihiin laba naag la isla qabo.

Marba kuwa u alalaasaayo the other's perceived misfortune. Dadkaan ayaa Soomaali isla ah lamaba isdhahaayo. Lord. redface.gif

^^^Rubish as usual, the two states have done a great deal for Somalia and its people. What has Sharif Hotel achived these past 11 months, apart from making money for himself?

Haatu   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Labadaan gobol ee 'laan' la baxay, waa Waqooyi Galbeed iyo Waqooyi Bari, dadka difaaco inta ku jiro maxee ugu egyihiin laba naag la isla qabo.

Marba kuwa u alalaasaayo the other's perceived misfortune. Dadkaan ayaa Soomaali isla ah lamaba isdhahaayo. Lord.
redface.gif

Nicely put aboowkiis

The Zack   

Labadaan gobol ee 'laan' la baxay, waa Waqooyi Galbeed iyo Waqooyi Bari, dadka difaaco inta ku jiro maxee ugu egyihiin
laba naag la isla qabo.

Who da husband is? Me smells someone by the name of Zenawi, former refugee in Somalia.