Sign in to follow this  
mojam

2005 Champions League

N.O.R.F   

I hope its on ITV1, i dont want to buy another Digibox only to watch ITV2 then return it the following day :rolleyes:

SoMa_InC   

Here we go again...........Let the drama unfold!!!

Dinho, the Chelsea vs Barca game is on itv1 and the man utd game is on itv2. Liverpool and Arsenal games are on Sky Sports 2 and extra respectively.

Peace.

We all know that not all english teams are going to get through. Just keep fingers crossed that your team will go through.

The team that is most likely to go through is Liverpool. Leverkusen are lethal at home beating both Real and Roma at home and the pool are not so convincing when they go away from home.

N.O.R.F   

let the drama unfold, time for the big boys to stand up and be counted.

my heart beats the anfield anthem, walk on

Intel   

Originally posted by SoMa_InC:

the Chelsea vs Barca game is on itv1 and the man utd game is on itv2. Liverpool and Arsenal games are on Sky Sports 2 and extra respectively.

spoiled for choice you ******s and i'm stuck with only 2 live games per matchday on pretty dodgy ESPN reception :mad:

NGONGE   

^^^ He didn't even move! That goal alone was worth it. The rest of the game was too messy to enjoy. :D

Soma_Chelski

Get in here and Shout your lungs off :D:D

Chelski Beat Barca

Milan Through safely

Lyon Demolish The German champions but wont be spoke off lol, Inter, Juve will probably join them in the next round, and i fancy a Lpool win and A Bayern safe pass to confirm the Next Rounds Combatons.

I have to safe i though as a spectical tonite was breathe-taking, but Both Barca and Chelski exposed themselves, one lost out due to there awful defending, the other showed juts how easy they are to play against. I was watching the game and i thought to myself naaaa nither of these two are good enough to win this.

I am eagerly awaiting tomorrow's results with this desire at heart

Juve

Inter

Bayern

PSv to go through

I would like to see how A now Extatic and bouyant Chelsea team would handle a true European Great Like Milan, infact that would be a game to watch.

Quick Ultimate Predicition

Most desired Final Milan v Inter Champs Final (draw's providing )

Most Likely Juve v Milan

High Probability (even though not even considered) Milan v Lyon

NGONGE   

^^^ Chelsea v Milan (either of the two) is likely to be a very dull game, saaxib. Milan will easily win it too. Chelsea, for all the noise they make are really not that good (Europewise at least).

I cant say I disagree with your predictions but what I can say is anything can happen.

Cassano, dnt you think ur being too lenient to Italian teams?

Admittedly i am lool@187

I hate Milan with passion sxb, but i love they way the can play football, but i have to admit they are a true great team now, and there still building in strength coming off 2 years of champions league and then Seria success

I had the previlage of watching There First Legg display against Manchester at old trafford and it was simply breathe taking football.

Juve and Inter as u say can really go out onb the night, but what makes me so confident for both there chances is there italian mentality, Just look at Juve's away performance to Real after going 1 down so early, without Nedved or there version of crespo the donkey donkey tresegay.

Inter is the ultimate consistent team this year, Roberto Manchini has instilled finally some spirit in this stratergy less team. And there squad is even better than chelsea's.

Ngonge sxb lol you know your football, thats all i'll say :D

Milan for me, just play for the result like chelsea.

Mourinho: How much to we have to again Steve?

Clarke: 1-0 and 3 points in the bag

Mourinho: OK, Strikers its ur day off defenders and midfielders(you too lampard) come with me we will train from dusk till dawn. No we wont practice shots we will just defend and go for the 1-0. Midfielders against defenders(no not only you lampard as makelele rethinks which side he should be on).

Teams like Barcelona and Arsenal actually want to entertain and give the fans something to be happy about. I believe that these 2 teams are the only sides in Europe who come close to total football of Michels. Wenger even admitted he was inspired by Michels and Rijkaard of course he's dutch.

The only Italian teams i like are inter and Juve. Milan are just too boring even with the likes of kaka and sheva. Roma - may Allah help them, good side but may Allah help them

N.O.R.F   

Most desired Final Milan v Inter Champs Final (draw's providing

That would probably be the most boring final of all time saxib, i dont want to see another all Italian affair like 2 years ago. I would have loved to have seen Barca in the final against Milan or Juve, that would have been a final, flair vs determination and poise.#

I hate Milan with passion sxb, but i love they way the can play football

lol, same here but this Kaka geezer has changed that over the past few years, a future world player of the year in the making.

As for last night well here goes my match report.

Chelsea came out with the right attitude, they broke away early while Barca tried to play the offside trap so high up the pitch that it was school boy stuff. Frank Rigkaard exposed his weakness tactically by not opting for a 4-1-3-1-1 formation which would have got them through easily. Instead he went with the wrong attitude of we can out score Chelsea and keep the ball. Which they did for long periods of the game, but that is not enough in this competition.

Now, why on earth did they not put a man on the back post with 10 minutes to go, a weak goalkeeper and a dodgy defence? ****** , ****** , ****** . I think Collina made his first mistake ever last night by not giving the foul on the GK when Carvalho pulled him down. He would have got to it easily. When Eto missed that glaring chance i had a feeling Chelsea would go through. Great goal by ma boy Dinho but Deco/Eto/Xavi all disappointed by not being a little more cunning.

I was gutted, but bring on tonights games and i hope its a different story tonight.

Intel   

^^ gutted is the word mate, absolutely spewing :mad:

Barca only have ourselves to blame tho

etto should've scored :mad:

that penalty should've been given... ******* that alien :mad: :mad:

i'm not interrested in the CL anymore