Sign in to follow this  
mojam

2005 Champions League

lol dude am gonna be a Mank for a day, will have to be, dont fancy any rucks riht now special in this weather :D

Besides i cant stand Ancelloti n we got them 2 weeks time from now so Common Man u!!! :cool:

Viking   

Originally posted by Dinho:

Warya, dont celebrate any Milan goal, those manks can be dangerouse when they are tanked up on Boddingtons, no Forza Milan chants aswell, Old Trafford is a quiete place for its size, during CL matches u can hear a pin drop, no mutterings of Seria A is better tham the Prem or they will kung-fu kick you and your mate like Eric Cantona
:D
enjoy the game and get some pics for us less fortunate than yourself, lucky &^%$

Peace

AC Milan have won two Champions League titles on English soil, one at Wembley 62/63 and 40 years later at Old Trafford season 03/04. The first squad was captained by a Cesare Maldini and the second by his son Paolo Maldino, the only father son to win Champions League as captains for the same club.

England has been good to AC Milan, I hope it continues...

Gunners don't have Sol and may play without Cole...setback! But Edu is back and he can help Arsenal a lot.

Totti,

Good to see you back, where the heck have u been?

Yeah Lads only a few hours away now

Dinho i see u wearing ur heart on ur sleeves, good luck mate, ur playing a good team :cool:

Viking Mambo sxb, i've been taking a breathe of sorts lol, but am back for the final legg of the session to see who wins n who falls flat on there faces smile.gif

Hope all is well with you

Intel   

yep probably the best performance of the night Juma

tho Dudek's blunder at the end could prove to be costly in the return match at leverkusen

N.O.R.F   

Dudek's blunder at the end could prove to be costly in the return match at leverkusen

maaan i hate that guy :mad: , just hope 3-1 is enough, if we get a goal over there early in the game, it would be better

N.O.R.F   

I actually bought a Digibox for £50 just to watch my team in action last night, i'm taking it back tonight to get my money back :D , now thats a real fan!

Viking   

Three goals were scored at the Nou Camp, all by Barcelona players :D

Mourinho has for the first time in his managerial career lost TWO games in a row, not bad eh? But Portugal that feat isn't that difficult for a Porto coach in Portuguese League, they only win the league every year for the past 20 years or so), that explains why he didn't have the courage to speak to the reporters after the match. He decided to b*itch about Rijkaard talking to the ref., something he tried to do with Ferguson at Old Trafford. The ego has landed at Barcelona, and has been slaughtered by the Catalans! smile.gif

Rossoneri beat Man U at Old Trafford, amazing game, watched every minute of it :D

The English commentators sounded very suprised at Milan's (offensive) approach to the game, they expected them to play defensively and hope to win the reurn leg (stereotype of italian football). They probably haven't seen Milan play before, yaa usheega they play the same way, home and away. How else could they have won four Champions League titles in the last 16 years (1989,1990,1994,2002). They probably mistook them with Juve, the team that loves the finals :D

Inter...still drawing...they must be given an award for drawing every week. Haven't lost in 38 games though, in all competitions.

Lyon is just damn amazing! Everyone seems to underestimate them and the germans did too tonite. Will they manage to hold on to the likes of Essien and Juninho next year if they go far in the Champions League this year? Doubt it, they'll probably move to a bigger club.

England 4 teams - 1 won - 3 lost

Italy 3 teams - 1 won - 1 drew - 1 lost

Germany 3 teams - 1 won - 2 lost

Spain 2 teams- BOTH teams won

Home advantage? Or are the Spanish and Italian teams better than the Premier League sides? Time will tell...

NGONGE   

^^^ Time already did. English teams won the European cup only once in the past 15 years (compare that to the Spanish or Italians).

Players like Henry are world class when playing against Fulham and Manchester City but never EVER do it in the big stage. :rolleyes:

The English teams (despite all the Russian money) are nowhere near any of the big European teams.