Sign in to follow this  
mojam

2005 Champions League

Your being overly generous North Arsenal in the semi's? lol well i guess will have to wait and see.

Lpool were very unlucky, i think they are all but out now.

Inter, Barca, Chelsea, Manu, Milan, Juventus and now even bayern look to have a more assured campaign, i would also add lyon infront of arsenal.

The Knock-out stage is where i expect the bigg-guns to step up a gear, Milan, Barca, Juventus & Inter. Man U Bayern Chelsea and Lyon make up the inform teams.

Arsenal, despite every possible measures from the mecurial Wenger remain all at sea in europe :D .

P.s Man u Look Hot

N.O.R.F   

Wenger revealed goalscorer Thierry Henry is a doubt for the game at Liverpool on Sunday after aggravating an Achilles tendon injury.

He said: "Thierry cannot walk very well at the moment and we will have to wait until Friday or Saturday to know who will play at Liverpool."

hopeful he doesnt recover in time

Hey North ...you right bro The gooners are known for working very hard when they are down and almost out. I believe if we make it through this group, then I believe there is no stopping us and you are right we could be in the samis and how I would relish if we had atie with Barca.

Hey Orgi hope you survived your sons redicule on the night and hope you feel much better now that we still have hope :D

Lool North did you say hopeful he doesnt recover heheheh what is with the cursing dee

Hey Orgi hope you survived your sons redicule on the night and hope you feel much better now that we still have hope

Men they ganged up on me!!!

They were taunting me every time we blow a chance

Everytime i go to the loo they were changing channels.Laughing laughing laughing all over the place

Finally i simply showed them the chelsea game and boy did i have the last laugh!!!

Almost had a heart attack but we sre still in there getting stronger and we shall overcome or should i say in words of Churchill

we will fight them in the sea

we shall fight them at the beaches........

We shall never give up!!!!!!!

Gooners will never give up

i wish i could say the same about what were there names again?.......

man something and chelsea sissies!

Arsenal are through eventually lol, as leads :eek: :D

It was the night of the Kidd's, fabregas was outstanding so too was Van persi.

But the defence looked poor whenever Rosenerg mustd the courage n organisation to attack.

Inter are through and look good for the second round ( offically my dark horses now lol)

Bring on the draw

Bitter pill for Totti to swallow :D On the night we flew and ended up the top of the table. The Gooners are back and last night we showed a glimpse of both the future and a team that is getting back to form.

NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH NEWSFLSH

TO ALL MANU UNITED,CHELSEA,LIVERPOOL AND THE REST OF THE LOOSERS

WE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE DEPRESSED THIS MORNING AT THE THOUGHT THAT ARSENAL ARE BACK!!!!.WE KNOW DUE TO YOUR SISSIENES AND YOUR PLAYBOY LIFESTYLES THAT YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE ANY LONGER.THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IS THEREFORE DULY CONCERNED AND AS A RESULT IS OFFERING THERAPY AND PROZAC TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS OF THE ABOVE TEAMS.PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE WHILE ON PROZAC.PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THE GIRLS WILL ABANDON OU AND YOU MAY DEVELOP A NEED FOR A HIGHER DOSAGE OF PROZAC.THIS TOO CAN BE PROVIDED WITH THE SPONSORSHIP OF YOUR VICTORS ARSENAL

THIS MEDICATION WILL LAST FOR FORSEEABLE FUTURE AS ARSENAL ARE EXPECTED TO FURTHER INCREASE THEIR WINNING STREAK.THANK YOU.

lol@Orgi you sure mate lol, well i'll galdy take my dosage of prozac and seek councelling for depression if you get off what ever substance your abusing :D:D

Viking   

Three English teams are top of their groups and Liverpool might be the fourth Premiership side in the last 16. Three Italian teams also are top of their group and have all impressed in the CL this year. I'm wondering, what hapenned to the Spaniards this season?? The only team that seems potent in Europe is Barcelona and they finished second to Milan. Valencia are a disgrace and the 'Tinkerman' is blaming the referee (Anders Frisk) instead of just admitting that he's a crap manager who isn't capable of winning titles. He said that he substituted Aimar becasue the ref won't give Aimar free-kicks when fouled :eek:

He has the same side Benitez had (which the Spaniard won 2 league titles and a UEFA-cup with) and even got the type of players that Benitez always asked for but never got. He has a much better squad than Benitez but can't seem to win simple games.

Deportivo are a shadow of their old self, has Neybet's departure (to the Spurs) and Valeron's bad form anything to do with their bad performance?

I'm dissapointed with Del Neri for resting the trio Totti-Montella-cassano for the Real Madrid game, but understand that they have nothing to play for. What ever hapenned to dignity? I really wanted them to humble the 'Galacticos' and send them tumbling, but that won't happen.

I am slightly dissappointed aswell

But at the same time, i can appreciate the reality, lol which has been dreadfull inconsistent. We manage to Thump Cagalri 5 - 1 at home and somehow they are 4th place and some 5 points infront of us :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Not withstanding a Medical room that has been holding Chivu Dacourt and Perrota until recently!! Roma have been all at sea, just like 2002/2003 when we had Emerson n samuel and Zago and cafu n candela. And we need all our match winners to be on form consistently in seria for this year to be salvaged and for the new squad to move from its transitional state.

So am preparing to watch a young Roma team put to the swords, but similarly i am keen to see some new youngsters aswell, De martino, Simonette, Vigra and Coriva. here particpation it can only strength the sqaud options where the play well.

Tuujiye   

We all know Man.U and arsenal are going no were but chelsi might...Man.U faces Barsa..lol..we all know what the out come will be, 5:0 for barsa..lol..

wareer badanaa!!!