Sign in to follow this  
mojam

2005 Champions League

N.O.R.F   

Wales is not in the north mate. Wales is a country, the capital is Cardiff. Other parts of the Uk are very pleasant, London is a big dirty place where ppl just live. That all we do in London, live. Londoners need to get out more, When was the last time u actually saw your neighbour?

H   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

well arsenal can't beat the 1999

As i said You'll have to search the Archives a century ago to find them!!!!
:D:D:D:D

Manchester Ankula Huu Arsenal

:eek:

north what's happening with pool seems like injuries r really breaking them down bad Garcia out for a while

sorry northerner i just could not get past your thick northern accent!!!

Quantum my prediction is this

Win for arsenal but the margins will probably be by 1 goal

Speaking of which My brother northerner i am not ignoring you i just have to give priority to the Gooners.Quantum i am off now just finished work going home to watch the game and the kids better not make a sound tonight espcially my sellout son who supports CHELSEA of all teams.It must be his mothers genes talking!.

Manchester Ankula Huu Arsenal

H9 it is fine with me you see we folks from Mombasa understand the terminology i just used and so long as Manchester Ankula hu then telling Arsenal about it is fine with us.

Vipi umesahau Kiswahili nini mjomba

The funny thing is that you think it works the other way :D:D:D:D:D

If you northerners can laugh at yourselves good for you.I do like the northern lasses though the loud forward and absolutely dead UGLY but they try!

Wooow agoooner dad and achalsea son now thats what I call anightmare combination esp since the two happen to be playing tonight and are on top. So who is gonna watch what or are simply going to dictate tonight :D

I am pulling Rank tonight and if he doesnt like it he can go to bed and watch the highlights tomorrow.Besides it is school night he should be up anyway.Right....! you see where i am going with this

as for the Mrs There are no soaps tonight, she doesnt like it move out!!! it is way too important to give an inch tonight!!

Thierry.   

Was going on lads the game has not even started and the Arsenal bashing has already started.

Northerner was going on with Liverpool mate looks like you are going through a stroke of bad luck ( or could it be that you got some weak *** playas, even a 2 year old got stronger bones.

Quantem Leap and all other Arsenal fan I declare that if Arsenal loose tonight ( as it is the final straw for me) I will not support the for a .............................................................Week

N.O.R.F   

That was close, but you will win the next game and prob make the semis, whereas Chelsea will be knocked out in the next round, thats just how football is