messina vs milan feb 2

inter vs roma feb 13

roma vs juventus march 6

roma vs milan march 20

inter vs milan feb 27

juve vs inter apr 17

roma vs lazio may 15

H   

arsenal seem to be out of the invisibility they've been trying to find a good game flow since the defeat at Oldtraford last month now another test awaits them tonight in the form of PSV :eek: :eek:

H   

ORGILAQE sxb personal arsenal are on top of my blacklist!!! haha now does that ring any bells am a hardcore Man U fan ;) talking of champs the gunners have yet to impress in the european level :D

Man U

Man who?............oh yeaah there used to be a team in the Midlands by that name but as I recall they used to be called Manchester city.I never heard of this "man U"

Maybe they were ambushed by Robin hood Of nottingham 'cos they never managed to get passed Nottingham or further south!!.Just goes to show you how far back in history you have to search the archives for that name to pop up!

Quantum Leap GOOOOOOOOOOOOOONERS.

Ther should be a vetting process for all members on the team they support and all non GOOONERS should be banned.We cant have Man u or The sissies from Chelsea or even worse Totenham clutting their dirty fingures on this site!

H   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Maybe they were ambushed by Robin hood Of nottingham 'cos they never managed to get passed Nottingham or further south!!.Just goes to show you how far back in history you have to search the archives for that name to pop up!

alaa qosol badan man u a joka foreal ok let me search the latest archives well the name is Manchester United

aha seee gunners all uncertain of the outcome this just shows how much of catching up you still have to do :D:D:D:D

north sad liverpool had to go without 3 points that way

N.O.R.F   

there used to be a team in the Midlands by that name but as I recall they used to be called Manchester city.I never heard of this "man U"

Manchester is in the north mate not the midlands, typical Londoner, doesnt know much about the 'outside' world do ya? :D

As for Arsenal, PSV are not Charlton or southampton, i wouldnt be too confident with your rescent results vs Shampton, West Brom and Palace.

Lpool will beat Oplypiakos by 2 goals and go through to the next round.

Well Orgi what can I say bro......49 games n no zeet from any other team. Come to think of it, no other team could accomplish it in the next two centuries and Im glad I witnessed history being made....

Oh yes we are learning and this time it could turn out for the best.

Manchester is in the north mate not the midlands, typical Londoner, doesnt know much about the 'outside' world do ya?

What's there to know about the north it's the BADLANDS full of funny talking people scousers and warring scots,sheeprearing welsh and of course those who could not live in the Greatest city in the World London.The only thing going for Manchester is the fact that they hosted the Commonwealth Games a few years back and that was with the help of the money from LOndon.I suppose we can let them have one thing they used to make the folks and general ctlery that graced the palaces of the South!.At least the scots have Balmoral!

H   

ofcourse 49 games unbeaten run was sweet but bruv you had far more draws then you can imagine... well arsenal can't beat the 1999