MD   

Shujui-1,

Hijabified Sista
smile.gif
"Can I have your mahram's phone number?"
;)

LOOOOL :D I C ur interested in the basketball/football team huh

Xafsa   

I wanna have as many kids as allah will give me..no number is too small or too large. But I have always wanted 8 kids...it just seems to be a well rounded number. I have this friend and everytime I metion the number of kids I want, she gets this shocked look on her face... and she says " girl do you know what that will do to your body? you know your not gonna look this good after that many kids" Of course what she fails to realize is that i'm somali and after I get married I will become very laxed when it comes to my body :D so its no big deal beides our men like it when their women are big and soft...am i right? ;)

Miriam1   

Inshallah 4 kids will be great, but then again its all in Allah's hands

2 Boys and 2 girls will be wonderful!

Adam, Nur-ud-din or Saif-ud-din and Ruba,Jawahiir or Sawsan or Saifa ( after my grandmother) :D i cant choose.

Yea iam bored choosing my future kids names (inshallah) Reason being ! i recently broke my leg in a stubid accident so iam home stuck for a few weeks and its summer :( iam so sad..no wonderland..no parks..no canada day celebrations..stubid crutches!!!

Mujahida   

Oh Jawahiir, Sorry about your broken leg. I hope that you recover well and soon InshaAllah. You'll enjoy your summer InshaAllah. I know it's hard walking with crutches i've been in that situation when i was 11. InshaAlah all will go well for you. May Allah give you a speedy recovery!! Ameen

Fi-manaAllah smile.gif

Just like wish you a speedy recovery Jawahir smile.gif Eat some soor and Anjero that should aid the recovery process ;) .

And H_S :D yes am very interested in starting a Football team, hey perhaps even a resever team to make up the whole squad (i.e. 22 ) so if ur game then i am lol

Xafsa   

sujui---thats a different way of trying to get yourself a wife...str8 forward no wasting of anyones time with trivial things. Now if only everyone would adopt your no nonsense ways :D

Good luck with your football team ;)

Hijabified sistah garabkaada allaha galo.

Miriam1   

Thanks Shujui and Latefah (love ur name), i am good and getting better alhamudillah, with such strong medicine like Tylenol 3 i am preety much mello all the time hehehe