Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

how much kids would you want to have

NoVa   

I just thought I"ll bring this threat back...one of the cooooolest threats eva.....As Somali's we LOVE to have too many KIDS...It's BLessing From GOd..ALxamdulilaah.

Moto of the Day

~Start Investing Kids Today, and U'sure won't get ya MOney Back~ :D

Senora   

Lol@Jamaal-11....i hope you reach that goal.....but as for me, coming from a pretty small family..i think i'll try and keep it to a minimal and say that maybe 3-5 is a good enough number for me....insha'allah

Adna   

Salaama ccalykum

I actually Icamefrom smalfamilly which is only 6 of us i personaly wanna have 6-8,inshalaah i think that is more then what my mom had, also, allha know what you will got,, so i will in clude Allaah Aclam...... much love to ya'll

ZERO, NADA, AUCUN, NO KIDS FOR ME.i'll maybe adopt, but i really hope im strong enough to go against instinct and never get pregnant.

NoVa   

^^Did u just said u hope never to have kids??? Am i reading this write???? bisinka...ka'laabo'..u might get ur wish...that aint something to wish for...

kids are a wonder , a blessing , and i would be happy with however many Allah grants me and what ever proportion of males and females that i recieve.

i would love to have twins or tripplets.

as Jamaal said , it is about quality not quantity.

however when i settle down to mate with my man, however many kids we make, Allah has already planned their provisions while they are on this earth----so no way am i going to look into family planning and birth control!

2real   

I really don't see all this fascination about having kids!! Don't you know that this "kid" is gonna grow out of his/her cuteness and become an adult some day? And eventually be tested for what good and bad he/she did? Don't you know that every human being you bring into this world has a very good chance(jugding by today's numbers) of being burned in Jahanam?

I say minimize the number of kids you have so that you would be able to pay enough attention to raise them under the shade of Islam and guide each and every one of them to be admitted to Janantul Na'iim. The more kids you have, the less chance you'll have in doing that. Man, I come from a family of 9!! And I'm the youngest. So I ended up being raised by my older brothers and sisters rather than my parents.

Wake up my somali brotheren, and stop having so many kids.

Mujahida   

Tamina, it might be possible Allah knows best. If it's in the family it might carry on thats what i've heard.

My father was a twin, and he aslo had 4 brothers that looked all alike, what do you call that? 4lings? May Allah be pleased with them. smile.gif

I wanna have as many as ALLAH wants me to have InshaAllah. I'm thinking of 4 cuties. smile.gif

MaSalama

MD   

opinionated,

I'm afraid if I say Zero..Allah (s.a.w.) might bless me with 10!So I guess I would say ...2 a boy and a girl!

That's what exaclty happened to my grandmother, she had two kids and then prayed to never have another child, guess what happen? well every year she gave birth to a girl/boy lool so becareful for what you wish for the opposite might happen!

Well for me a basketball/football team what ever u want to call it. ;)

Asraa 6 kids, that aint small...

I would like to have 2-3 kids smile.gif No more no less and I would only have 4 kids if my husband pressured me.

The biys on SOL are saying that they wanna have 10+ kids. All I can say is "Good luck to your wivies" Coz they are the ones that are going through with it.

H_S

Well for me a basketball/football team what ever u want to call it.

Hijabified Sista smile.gif"Can I have your mahram's phone number?" ;)

I also noted other names who had some interesting Figures in mind.

Jamaal saxiib lol, good luck with your project