Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

how much kids would you want to have

Hibo   

Okay we all know someday we will insaha allah get married and decide to have kids. Well my question is not about marriage but of the children. Brothers and sisters how much children would you want. Me personally I have 9 siblings<a href="]http://www.somaliaonline.com/ubb/cwmsmilies/cwm6.gif" alt="" /> and have gone half crazy so I only want 2 or 3 kids.

Hibo   

How many children? Well, personally I'm aiming for enough to start my own football team. So that would be about 11 boys and of course whatever girls come along in the process. Yep, one big happy family! Insha Allah. cwm20.gif

Hibo   

barwaaqo 11 guys that is mansha'allah big and yeah how come u didn't say how many girls bro huh cwm6.gif well to go back to the q i would want only 2 one boy and one girl insha'allah. but hey u never know how many god will make me have zero or 100 cwm2.gif .... so sallam all....

------------------

peace in the middle east.

ARAWEELO   

I LOVE KIDS AND I AM FROM A FAIRLY SMALL FAMILY, SO I WOULD SAY 4 KIDS OR 6. I ALWAYS LIKED TO HAVE LOTS OF SISTERS JUST LIKE MY NEIGHBOR GIRLFRIENDS, BUT MY MOM WAS EITHER GOING TO SCHOOL OR WORKING MOST OF THE TIMES AND NEVER HAD THE TIME FOR A BIG FAMILY!!!! cwm32.gifcwm32.gifcwm32.gif

Hibo   

I love offsprings, possibly around 36 or 48 and most of them boys. With four wives, my target will be around 50 to 52 God willing.

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 05-08-2002).]

Yahye   

Been from a family that consists of eight children, I would like to match that(talking like it's BINGO game or something lol "match that") and hope for 3 girls and 5 boys insha-allah.

Hibo   

i would love to have atleast 8 or more

god willing

peace

------------------

"Prayer is man's greatest means of trapping the infinite resources of God."

- J. Edgar Hoover

Kids huh.. well first of all my family is soccer team and i know how crazy i was so is the rest of my bro's and sistas so for me will be only 1 to 3 cwm1.gif that is enough of crazyness.

later nomads.

well for me i guess if i do have children inshallah my max would be 4 and my min would be 2. that's all

p.s. commensence, i know a girl that had triplets, and it's really a hard work and a lot of juggling, but i love those kids.

Nuruddin   

I dont understand hawe the women can say only 3 or 4 wen we know that the somali people never take tings that prevent from pregnensy lake condos and so on. So the questen is hawe will you stop from beng pregenent? Or tell your somali man to take condoms?lol

Since I´m from a very large family, I´d prefer 4 children.Sick and tired of my siblings driving me crazy(lol).

But who knows,I might end up having a football team. cwm20.gif

Salaan...

I would try to break a record set by my own father: to outnumber 22 two children of us. I want to, at least, have a 23rd number. If that is possible, Inshallah. smile.gifsmile.gif

But, maaaan, Jamaal Jacle aaba iga daran. Maxaa waaye adi, xaasaskaa fuusto maa moodey markii 5-0 sheegeysid. Yac waraa. Five-Ooh aah?? Bisinkoooo. Barkad maa buuxinoysaa saxiiboow. cwm28.gif

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

lol@Nuradin damn' bro' ..that's so true!!!

Barwaaqo' cwm32.gif I'm with ya girl...Insha allah...I want 2 have my whole squad too lol..i'mean football team..ya know... cwm7.gif

Jamaal-11 what u trying 2 make a whole tribe there lol ...52 DAMN it!!!

Maskiin-Macruuf Aqyaar seewaye adiga kaale, don't even try' 2 break the old' man's record..ya know u' ain't gonna succeed..specially if ya live' in the western world....who's the woman' that's gonna have 23 kids with ya? are ya out of ya mind..lol

Ta Ta Tiya

*Sista

P.S In the meantime guys stop saying how many boys and girls u want to have. It's up to ALLAH to decide how many boys or girls u'll have. cwm44.gif

Hibo   

nuridin true. but i personaly would or insha'

allah will make him wear condom and he better like it lol... but i wouldn't take those pills coz they ain't joke yo so don't even bother. unless u don't wanna have any kids in the future. coz i know this lady who took pills all her live she is like 40 now and has one guy who is mental disable.. so condom is the answer i guess :)

------------------

peace in the middle east.