Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

Most Memorable Moment

Hey nomads! The other day I was just lying on my bed looking at pictures that i haven't seen for soo long. And some of them really bring back memories.. And i realized how much memorable moments i have... And i thought it would really fun if the nomads shared their memorable moments with one another... And since i proposed the topic.. i think it'd only be fair if i went first...

So here goes.......

There was this one girl that attended the same school as me. I'll just call her "Asha" for now. She was one of those girls who always boasted about things that she never really had. But this one was an especially mean one. She had been in North America for several years but didn't know english too well. She often spoke slang.. so nobody really noticed. She had this boyfriend that she bragged about very often. Lets call him Ahmed. From what we had heard Ahmed sounded like an urban mythical god. With golden brown skin, 8 abs, very strong, sexy afro and what have you. I remember when they first began talking... Asha mislead him to believe that she was 5'5, blondish brown hair, grey eyes... u know sort of like your typical model. But she told us they worked everything out. And they were crazy about each other going out every weekend and all. One day, during exam week me and my all my girlfriends got together at one of my girl's houses. Well Asha and the girl lived in the same building and Ahmed's school was right across from the school. So obviously everyone was dying to meet or at least lay an eye on this Ahmed. But Asha kept hesitating... After we begged for a while she gave in. So when it was their lunch time we all went to the pizza store across the school. Well we did see Ahmed.. and he wasn't all he was worked up to be... He was light skinned with an afro.. yeah but that was about it. NO strong.. he looked too skinny to have 8 abs... not sexy but he was actually pretty cute. But that wasn't the case. Ahmed didn't even know Asha! And she actually approached him. And he embarrassed her infront of everyone. To save her further embarrasment i suggested that we go back to the house and order in. But Asha insisted to have a word with him. She said that he probably "thinks its someone else" loooool I wuz wondering how could he.. after all those wonderful weekends.. but of course i didn't add to the damage Ahmed had caused. As if that wasn't bad enough.. we ran into asha's mom who had just come from her adult school.. Asha was dressed up in her mini skirt and her long boots.. all made up and everything... Being your typical somali mom asha's mom started screaming and asking what happened to school and what in god's name was she wearing. At that moment we were the center of attention... It was soo embarrassing... Asha and her mom got into the biggest fight ever. Noticing that everyone was starring Asha's mom said she didn't care if we were chilling together as long as daughter went home and put on a pair of jeans.. So asha came home but of course she didn't change her clothes. She watched ahmed from the window all day... and she said she'll wait for him till after school... And i guess you all know what happened after that.. Well turns out... Asha and Ahmed never really knew each other.. they just talked on the phone a couple of times.. But everytime i remember that day i crack up with laughter....

I apologize for the essay lol