Sign in to follow this  
Xalimo7

I Love SomaliLand

Saalixa   

previously stated be Smith Westerner

Somaliland=Disneyland, both will never be UN member states

well if so smith, when will somalia get the foundations, basics a country is to have-peace, it doesn't own that nor respect, a loner member of the UN rather. Thats also funny na'mean?

African   

Nomad sis X7 wish u all the best sis.....shame i just started reading some of ur old postings...i try 2 keep away from the politics forum when i saw that some of the nomads r not only haters, but male chauvinists who cannot express their views without resorting 2 shower insults @female nomads.

Originally posted by Xalimo7:

Does it make you angry if i say publicly "I LOVE SOMALILAND" if it is does then Stuff it and taugh luck. CZ i Love It.

see you, am around dude

Wow this is what i call patriotism! girl do you wear T-shirt with sland flag. that will be cool.

Ibtisam   

Looool Islaan waalan all the way back in 03, I wonder if she changed her mind? I see rudy has not changed much. :cool:

WHo bloody cares who you love! We kind of sort of thought that was the case JB, I mean you post 10 threads each day! :D

Thankful   

Threads from 4 years ago? You know things are becoming desperate. They are trying to deflect as much attention away from the fact that they can no longer claim they are a democracy.