Sign in to follow this  
Xalimo7

I Love SomaliLand

Xalimo7   

did i say anthing funny, is saying i luv somaliland funny to you, it is not to me S/western.If you have an issue with Rudy plz take in Pvt , and don't mix the threat with laughter. Peace.

see you,am around dude

Blessed   

I love Burco, London and Abha - every where else suckz :Dicon_razz.gif

lol@ rudy .. you talk too much but made me laugh. i want to go to disneland now.. 4real :rolleyes:

You are from Burco? Thats very cool, i lived in that place myself. The locals are friendly bunch and are very strong on their dhaqan. Everyone here knows how i feel about, our dhaqan and those who follow it.

king_450   

It is very late in here, so H7, when did you become so patriotic, will i be able to visit you when the borders cealed. Bye Pal

Saalixa   

Xalimo,

i love somaliland too infact iam gonna visit beautiful HARGEYSA in year time and i so cannot wait. the last time i visited was back in 1995 but i have being seeing sum pics and wedding videos and i tell ya alot has changed so i need to get updated.

And to mention i love and respect every part of Somalia either north sout east or west. Every place of it is my homeland, including Beautiful Kismaayo, were the best beaches are.

So may Allah bless our Land not just S/land. We have the land but we dont have the right people.

salams! :D

Xalimo its your opinion whether you love somaliland or not. No body has the right to judge you for loving your country. In other words I love Puntland,but we all love our homeland living in certain areas is where certain tribes live so don't think you'll offend anybody by saying you love your land cause we all feel the same way and love our lands.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

You are from Burco? Thats very cool, i lived in that place myself. The locals are friendly bunch and are very strong on their dhaqan. Everyone here knows how i feel about, our dhaqan and those who follow it.

Man, this must be the first time some1 had something nice to say about my beloved Burco. I don't remember it much walaal, but I loved it cos it was center point for our family... man, I would give anything to be there now. :(:(

WELL I HOPE IT MAKES YOU QUENCH AND HURL WHEN I SAY I LOVE SOMALIA..............PUBLICLY. I'M NOT GONNA DISCRIMINATE BUT WHAT WAS THE POINT FOR THIS QUESTION...........WHO CARES IF YOU LOVE SOMALILAND OR NOT BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL DON'T

Zakariye   

Well nothing wrong ,when one claims to love more then other, the whole matter should be do you love anything at all. If you do then you are ok and moving in the right direction. Just look around what is going on Mogadishu, can any one say they love Mogadishu with its killing field surround. I guess not. So love but love for something good.

love all

Macalin   

LOL, Who doesnt LOVE somaliland?

everyone LOVES S/L..right?

Yo tha would make a gr8 bumper sticker!..dazzmn!

someone could make money OFFAIT!..mhm am workin here thnx X for the promo!

Ameenah i sho do wanna see this BURCO..walle walle this burco and Abha is now Famous as YOU :D in sol!>.lol

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

how cute

she loves somaliland!

someone please get her a cookie, chocolate chip preferably!

i wonder when somaliaonline.com became the somali version of b.e.t., where everyone can make their shoutouts!

anyways, shoutout to all my folks in seatown and all the real dealers in v.a. fo sho

shoutout to the midget on rainer ave in seatown and the stutterin dude in alexandria

shoutout to ....etc

peace