Sign in to follow this  
Xalimo7

I Love SomaliLand

Xalimo7   

Hey Wintalker, Alien, how soon u open your mouth,didn't you read SOL 101, if not go back and read one of the topic, is how to respect your Nomads.

see you

Blessed   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

LOL, Who doesnt LOVE somaliland?

everyone LOVES S/L..right?

Yo tha would make a gr8 bumper sticker!..dazzmn!

someone could make money OFFAIT!..mhm am workin here thnx X for the promo!

Ameenah i sho do wanna see this BURCO..walle walle this burco and Abha is now Famous as YOU
:D
in sol!>.lol

lol. Lakkad, I was planning in setting up a lil state there for our nomads, somewhere we can all call home na mean ;)

Might be going Burco next year, fancy being my 'dhagax' guard? :D

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

wow, xalimo7 so i have heard you are going Hargeisa, make sure you stay in touch with us, good luck for your upcoming trip sis.

a/salaam

OG Moti   

I usually don’t come to politics section, but today i came and guess what, Somalis will always be Somalis never develop, and let me explain Xaliimo i dont know what the point posting a topic saying i love Somaliland, and adding does it make u angry, i mean did u think about it before u post this or just like most Somalis u looking for muran and intimidation .. walahi I am amazed .. I was thinking what could possibly made her write such post .. and ask a question which is so weird…

Does it make you angry if i say publicly "I LOVE SOMALILAND" if it is does then Stuff it and taugh luck.

Any way honestly I never heard anyone who says waqooyi or koonfur except northern people, and not all northern people mean bad by that.. but please xaliimo if u really after proving something rather than plain love for ur birth place .. express it a better way and don’t be sarcastic saying if it makes u angry… just an advice from a nomad friend, we want to unite Somalis in this site not divide them and trigger their anger … I hope I am not offending u and if I am I don’t mean it just plain good old advice and to better future for all Somalis where ever they are… peace

p.s. do admins check this section of the forum or in here u can be even tribist? just a question

zak99   

my topic that i love all somalia that means all parts of it. anywhere i land in that sacred country is my homeland. but for those of u love one region than the others, i wish u all all the best.

funny is this, in the disapora, we are all brothers and sisters meaning your friends represent the whole pie of somalis. however, when u talk about back home, its a different story. we divide each into regions. do u that we didnt have this problem before europeans have divides us into regions. which by their main policy was divide and conquer and that way you divide and subject people.

sista xalimo there is nothing wrong with loving somaliand since i believe your from there. but let me ask you a question. do you have any friend or friends that are from different regions of somali nations that you respect? and if so do u see any difference between them and u or do feel the same brotherhood with them.

we really dont have much difference when it comes to the new generation. but new generations needs to forget the short term and look into the long terms. we ere once a nation to rekon with now where merely the laughing stock of the world.

please think about what you can do to enhance your country and not kinsmen.

Xalimo7   

oG_m ,no u didn't offended me at , it is just i as a decendent from North am very happy after all what has happened to my ppl, incase u never heard to assure myself everyday of my life that no matter what, where i am and where i reside i will always love my Homeland, Somaliland. It is simple and point to the fact, so brother i hope that ease your concern. but thanks

And Zak99, yes i do have friends from the other region of the country,and some of them always tell me that they missed, muqdisho, or xamar, or kismayo, and i never make any issue at all, i am vey happy to see when 1 says they miss their origins. Yes we all Somalis, but i feel more comfortable in being Lander , i guess and that is nothing to be alarmed, but thaks for asking.

p.s. do admins check this section of the forum or in here u can be even tribist? just a question

Hmmm, OG-Moti, did you really see that there is any reference of Tribelism name calling in here, if you do plz , point it out to me and i shall erase it by myself.Walaahi, just point to me.And will then do so to also Apologize, so show me. thanks.

Xalimo7   

Zakariye, yes i am to, how did you find out if i may ask you, only few knows about, hmmm, well thanks for wishing me nice trip, and yes i will always be a part of SOL, family as long as this site stays clean. Thanks, but haul @ me back who told you? LOL

see you

Xalimo7   

Oh my God, King450 thank you so very much, you made my day i appreciate it and i will treasure the Gifts , thank you .Talk to you later buddy,you made me special.

see you

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

well walaal xalimo ,waxay soomlidu ku maahmaahdaa, Dhagaxna meel dhow buu ku dhacaa dhawaaqna meel dheer" , marka maqlay in aad baxeysid, ilaahna ha ku nabad gelyo, Kinka walaal maad raactid gabadha oo soo baratid faamilkeeda, it is just a suggestion, you never know ,haha

c/slaam

Xalimo7   

LOL, Brotha Zak, you are wlc, but if King wants come along with me , he is wlc . And you thanks for your all good will for me,bye brotha.

see you

Xalimo7   

My God, this Site SOL, amazing the reason i am waking up this sisue for the last time,i mean the last time for me to come in this site ever again is to show the true lander or for that matter the real peace lovers that , how 80% of the ppl in this site hate yes HATE "Somaliland" to prosper and continue thier path".Just read some of the topics that has been said about Somaliland, more topic has been written somaliland then in any other thread, so here are some of them.

1-Igaal leader of somaliland is in hospital!!1 05/04/02.

2-Political (maybe violent) Showdown in "Somaliland". 04/23/2003.

3-The issue of Somalia(LAND) 05/24/2003.

4-Somaliland: Shadows of the Past As Human Rights Deteriorate 05/29/2003.

5-Somaliland: The Little Country That Could (David H. Shinn) 06/04/2003.

6-Somaliland vs Somalia 06/13/2003.

7-Detaining and sending political dissents in exile in Somaliland 06/27/2003.

8-Somaliland Parties and Their Positions On 1st Of July Nonsense. 07/01/2003.

9-A Somaliland Historical Perspective Of Things Of Yesterdays. 07/03/2003.

10-Peace between PUNTLAND & SOMALILAND 07/05/2003.

11-Somaliland's baby-delivering Minister .07/09/2003.

12-SomaliLand Must Comply with the New Somalian Government!!! 07/10/2003.

13-The International Crisis Group Calls For Recognitions Of Somaliland As Seperate State.07/29/2003.

14-Pres. Riyaale--Highest paid in the hemisphere-$515,956+ .07/30/2003.

15-The galloping Ms Edna and her disparaging of Somalia.09/23/2003.

16-Hargeysa Airport on the brink for closure .09/30/2003.

17-Puntland rebuffs Somaliland's "Mid Wife" allegations.11/02/2003.

18-Shame on you Somaliland . 11/25/2003.

19-Pictures of riyale run away day in Las Anod(L . A ) .12/14/2003.

20-Somaliland: Gathering Storms on the Eastern Front.01/03/2004.

Ladies and Gnt, as you can see this site"SOL" is nothing more then a tool to divert the truth about SOmaliland and its ppl, i can go on and on and post how many topics has been said about somaliland, this is only part of it. So as a SOmalilander this is it for me, i never been here for sometime, which was good, but every time i check here ,it is nothing more then propoganda. So why stay in this Herrandous site when you can stay away from it, that is my opinion, and thsi is my last ink on it. Good luck and Grow Up , haters. Somaliland Does Not Need Your Permission.

Somaliland is a rogue state, responsible for creating division in one Nation under one God. The people of Somaliland are not the enemies of the rest of Somalia, but the Ideal of Somaliland is obstacle to a broader peace. For generations leading upto the civil war,the tyrant leaders of the current adminstration in that renegade state become convinced that they can seize the opportunity of cutting the country into pieces and creating division in our society, without sustaining any serious response. They become convinced that the rest of Somalia are decadent and weak. And they grew bolder, believing that history was on their side.

Since we put out the fires of the devastating civil war, and mourned our dead, we initiated a plethora of initiative to unite the whole country,and this work continues by well educated patriot Somali's.Together we can transform a place of corruption, lawlessness into nation of laws and free institutions. This undertaking is difficult and costly, yet worthy of our country, and critical to our national security. The state of Somaliland has a choice now, it either become a place of progress and peace, or it will be an exporter of violence and hate.However, this rogue state will not shake the will of our Somali citizens!

Miriam1   

Can I say that I,

Yes I, LOVE BEING A MUSLIM

And LOVE,

Yes LOVE my MUSLIM UMMAH.

..................Peace&Unity.....................