Sign in to follow this  
Xalimo7

I Love SomaliLand

Xalimo7   

Does it make you angry if i say publicly "I LOVE SOMALILAND" if it is does then Stuff it and taugh luck. CZ i Love It.

see you, am around dude

qoslaaye   

YOU LOVE SOMALILAND WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT, YOU ARE MAKING IT GUILTY TO SAY IT. WE SHOULD ALL LOVE SOMALILAND AND SOMALISKY TOO. NO MATTER HOW PART PART OR GOVERMENT WE BECOME WE ARE STILL SOMALIS AND WE SHOULD LOVE ONE ANOTHER OK.

I LOVE XALIMO IS THAT OK....

Xalimo7   

Qoslaye, do i have to explain it, i guess not.

you said am guilty of what? being public about it,and u know why , cz i figured the more you see such posting,it will make you accept, and stop ppl writing about, Somaliland, Must accept this or that, somaliland must do this or that, you get my point, dude. So either you join the boat or sink it. Cz the fence is being formulized

see you, am around

Bachelor   

Xalimo YOU DO!!! :eek: ...good for you....Nah i care less what you love or what you dont...whereas waryaa qoslaaye SXB

I LOVE XALIMO IS THAT OK....

Rather this sentence makes me angry :mad:

Xalimo7   

i know sooner or later , the scangs will come out, so who cares what you think. Care less of you cz i will neve see you in my part of the world.

see you, am around dude

Sophist   

Xaliimo, My darling innately everyone loves thier family, tribe. So there is no reason why should not love your tribe.

To:"Babe~DaRling"HaliMa_Cadee"

First_ of all we all love our

Sweet~all_SoMali_lands' no Matter where Region n

Somalia u're Represent so really that make sence Darling thought to me nothing wrong for loving your_ tripe or ur State, that's what i called Somali_land as_ part_ of Great~SoMalia"

keep touch"

REmeMber" luve" for all_ somali_land"

"GoD~,~GReat~all_SoMali_land" :cool:

India   

Xalimo

Gal I hear what you saying me L O V E Somaliland too---what is there not to Love--beautifull country with equally beautifull people=SOMALILAND.

Sophist incinuations are cheap my dear. Somaliland is the land of many great tribes who co-exist habpply and lovingly.

Have you ever been in Love? I bet you never have? Tell you what come to Somaliland and you are sure to fall head over heals or vice versa--depending on your flex appeal*LOL*

J'adore Somaliland

le pays d'amour

Pour decrouver L'amour visiter Somaliland

Xalimo you go girl, well what was the point.

You are from somaliland you should love Somaliland.

Why shouldnt some one love their tribe as Sophist pointed out.

People from Gaza Love gaza I even love the bravery of Gaza.

Everybody loves the Village they are from or the NATION they aspire to be from.

But i see no point in you not loving Somaliland.

Changed   

hehhehehehehe ............looooooooooool.....waaw is that supposed to be some sort of NEWS :eek:

:eek: well halimo walaalo we all love our lands icon_razz.gif

nuune   

posted by OG_Girl

and belonging to certain groups is psycological need,

waaw,am very sure you know alot about anthropology.

xalimo,good for ye sis,enjoy being who u are,to be certain and ideally clearly,i love SOMALIA,macsalaamo

Xalimo7   

Loving Somaliland, doesn't mean like saying i am this tribe or that tribe, what is wrong being in love with your own land? if either one of you come out and say perhaps you love Muqdihso or Puntland , did that make you , a tribalism, i guess not. I just simply want state that yes i realized that i haven't been saying i LOVE SOMALILAND, and i am saying now and will say even when we close our borders. Check out the T-shirts.

love somaliland, see you dude

Xalimo7   

Damn Rudy, is that you , you make me goose bumbs, what not to LUV about SOMALILAND? I love about the Peace, tranquility, Respect,loving, Perfect Future,Education, God, PPl, County, The land.and Etc, did that help, i hope it did Rudy. Write it down

Luv somaliland, see you dude

i gotta it! its like disneyland! correct xalimo7!

my qabil actually fired me! and i am banned from

the ******* street ( i was born there) go figure!!

so no i bribe this lil qabil, send money every month, i dont use your buddies thought, word gal!

so hopefull, this lil qabil will accept soon then i can a proud member of s/l. for now, i cheer for u and the rest of laan dheerayal!!!! lol