Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

I love my honey

Hey guys, I am sister who is fortunate to have a caring brother. He loves me dearly! I am the type to likes play fighting, some funny tricks I pull to my baby sometimes don't seem funny to him. Two example were dumbing a cold cold water over him while he was watching TV. The other was pretending I was mad at him and chasing him literly with umberla and braking the house lights and accually hitting him. It is sad to mention he has the brusies. Now, he is afraid to come near me because he thinks the only think left is for me to pull a knife over his nick.

He is mad at me know, he doesn't even want to come close to me. I guess play fighting after all isn't fun for all the brother. I am glad there is a system that if a brother attempts to without consent you can scare him by saying 911. I did that and he automaticlly steped back. He said he wishes he was in somalia that way he can teach me one or two. He can't leave me know because we are family. Just a thought....

I am thinking about getting a councelling for my violence behaviour. Because I don't want my baby to leave,,,,,,personally i don't want to strike him everytime we have disagreement. Another think, woman can be violent in relationships to...look at me.

Anyways, i am just sharing my view....please no harsh comments.

Thank you!

Bess.   

you have to figure out why u r doing this to someone u supposedly love, just imgaine if he did to u what u r doing to him, it would be criminal. try talking to him about it and seek help if u think this is something u can't handle urselves.....

^^ i guess thats what she is expecting

finesista, did u by any chance watched todays 7.00 pm news on chanel five (thats if u r in UK)....coz they were talking about abusive partners, believe it or not they said 1 in 5 men are suffering from their partners domestic violence. I guess they were talking about you.... i think u need to see a shrink before our law locks you up.

dawoco   

Is he your brother or your husband? Who is dadda's little boxer angel then :D

Ppl seriously, i dont think anyone would air their private life on the web, so lets take it with a pinch of salt.

Finesista-Get him kickboxing lessons to even the field ;)

^^^

Ppl seriously, i dont think anyone would air their private life on the web, so lets take it with a pinch of salt.

I was thinking more along the lines of a fistful!

P.S. Fine Sistah If that is your definition of "love" then I shudder to think what you would do when you "hate".

personally i don't want to strike him everytime we have disagreement.
Another think, woman can be violent in relationships to
...look at me.

Hmmm somebody is pulling our unsuspecting legs here. The above just gives it away. I do believe if its a she then its made up but I have this sneaky feeling that this aint even a sister....

Bess.   

lol @ leap....it sounds so far fetched.....what somali guy is gonna endure that....really plz... :rolleyes: ....but i hope for the sake of all those poor farax's whose wives r wailing on them...they both get help... :(

So you have a cool brotha who loves you and you "play fight"?

Ask yourself these questions:

-Does he remind you of someone?

-does he have bad habits?

-Is he your type or you got comfortable?

If that doesn't help......Seek a shrink or even better tune to Dr. Phil @your timing ;)

so u kinky violent-sista! no problem! i know whatchya looking for! holla anytime! i will bull whip your behind!! leave the maskiin alone and come to daddy!! who is yr daddy!! baac!! baac!!

.......I have the tendency of getting very physical

....So watch your step cause if I do you'll need a miracle!

-------------------------------------------------

Virgin Sis, I saw your label and thought you are that type?

Haigoosanin!!!!!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif