Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

TERROR ATTACK IN LASANOD

me   

Ngonge,

Those are two seperate actions. Surely you can understand that.

One event preceded the other.

To make it more graphic for you.

1. Ethio kills a man >>>> 2. The finger is pointed at other people. >>>>

3. The secessionist militia take some actions, arrest some people.>>>> 4. The people fight back.....etc etc and the result is bloodhed.

So it is simpleminded of you to claim that the Ethio's are imposing a curfew.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ The people of LA are not allowed to leave their houses after seven in the evening now.

Really?

Me: You have theories, while the said man, rightly or wrongly shouted on BBC- it was me. He might not have done it alone or even do it at all- but he wants the credit. Now you are saying he wish he did but he did not, yet you have no prove to show that they did it.

NGONGE   

^^ That's what I heard.

Jb,

Only if Al Shabab are being controlled by a powerful hypnotic signal from Addis. :D

me   

Ibti,

It is not my place to convince you or to provide proof to anyone. These are reports that are coming in, you can believe whatever you want.

Secondly,

Who said anything about a theory?

Ibtisam   

Somalis at their thats "what I heard" or thats what reports say.

Baal share the reports you have heard or seen @ Me. Otherwise it remains nothing but your theory. I also heard from this Arab guy that it is part of the big plan for Christian take over of Muslim lands

me   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Somalis at their thats "what I heard" or thats what reports say.

Baal share the reports you have heard or seen @ Me. Otherwise he remains nothing but your theory.

Ibti,

Why do you have to speak about all Somali's like that? Who is he that is remaining? Your not making any sense. Take a moment and formule a good question.

me   

I also heard from this Arab guy that it is part of the big plan for Christian take over of Muslim lands

Are you loosing the plot Ibti? My apologies if you are overcome by grief. It was insensitive of me to draw you into a conversation about this matter considering your close proximity to the deceased one.

JB,

Thank you as usual for posting the video link. The footage of Las Anod during the last 15 seconds of the clip shows a town at peace, functioning, with normal law & order just like any other within Somaliland.

Quite different from the Las Anod of 2-3 years ago where most citizens carried weapons in broad daylight and subclan killings occured weekly. I believe it's these facts on the ground that are a grave threat to the anti-Somaliland factions within the Sool community. Facts are being created on the ground and can prove to be as hard to reverse as Somaliland's unilateral declaration of independence.

The real war is for the hearts and minds of the local residents! Let's not forget that glaring fact...

me   

:confused: What are you babbling on about?

Nothing dear. Waan kuu ducayn.

Ibtisam,

That same footage from the JB's video link shows the good works of your relative(AUN) in bringing law & order to another Somali town so ordinary people could go about their daily living.

S & Iman...