Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

TERROR ATTACK IN LASANOD

me   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Someone is dreaming about Ethiopians .........

No one is dreaming about Ethiopians. The information that’s coming in is reliable. The reasons why the Ethiopians would want to murder this man are also clear.

This war is bigger than Reer hebel versus Reer hebel. If this war was a Reer hebel war bari hore ayaa la kala bixi lahaa.

The Ethiopians want to destabilize the North of Somalia for their own gains and they want to put the clans of Togdheer and Sool against each other.

We should not forget that the take over of Laas Caanood by the secessionist militia and the abandonment of that city by the Pirates militia was orchestrated from Addis Ababa.

We should also not forget the strict orders from Addis Ababa that the Piratelanders received with regards to their posture on the SSC issue.

Somaliland and Puntland are illegitimate entities that are used as pawns by the Xabash, they do not work in the interest of the clans of North and East Somalia.

The people of Northern Somalia will fight each other if they wish so, but they will not fight each other just because the Xabash is setting them up. We can all see through the games that the Xabash is playing.

Liibaan   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Ibti,

You are complaining too much, you didn’t have to expose yourself in this thread and bring your family issues into this public discussion, SOL is a public forum, so again as I said before don't Get Overly Emotional and Personal, there is no need for such behavior.

I can understand why you are upset, you lost an immediate family member (dad or uncle), therefore my condolences to you and your family, I believe it is something that could have been prevented, your relative didn’t have to go to Laascaanood, and leave behind his family in Burco for the sake of his safety. Forcing people of Laascaanood against their will didn’t benefit him anything in this world or here after. Samir iyo iimaan Allah haa ka siiyo reerka

SOL is a public forum, and everyone has the right to freedom of speech/expression, Everyone is allowed to discuss or express his/her opinion not only about political entities, but also about the public figures, the individuals who are behind the various clan based factions in Somalia, meaning anyone can discuss whatever reported in newspapers and public websites.

All members of this forum have the right to express freely whatever they think or consider true, about any politician/warlord/commander like shariif, aweys, c/yusuf, riyaale, siilaanyo, waraabe, gheedi, faroole, cade muuse…etc and Mr. Osman Yusuf Nuur is not different

Many nomads in this forum may have connection to the politicians/warlords in Somalia, regardless of what other members of this forum say about a particular politician/warlord, they still should keep their family affairs private

Back to the topic, in this thread the subject of the discussion was the Ongoing War in Laascaanood, Many people from Laascaanood who suffered under the snm oppression and occupation, consider snm militia leaders/commanders war criminals, and Osman Yusuf Nuur is one of them.

We conclude from his actions that he didn't value human life, since he left his family in Burco, to attack and wage unjust war of aggression against people of Laascaanood, although they never did anything wrong to him

So what are you whining about? someone criticized your warlord adeer in the net

If you want to make stuff up, by all means go ahead,

You deny or lie about the atrocities and the crimes snm committed against people of Laascaanood, but that will not change the facts on the ground, I don't expect from you as a close relative of snm warlord to admit

I asked you turn your aff xumo to an entity rather than an individual

Qof ibti ka been badan,ka afxun,ka cay badan, ama ka afdheer anuu wali kuma arag SOL

Also, you have to know that there is no difference between individuals and their entities/organization, there is no difference between hitlar and nazi, satalin and soviet, bush and the American gov (2000-2008), King Abdullah and Saudi kingdom

At the end of the day, Organizations, governments, and political entities are led by individuals

Maybe you don't get the difference between politicians and commanders.

The commanders are worse, since they doing the dirty work for the politicians, like killing, torturing, etc

This thread is not about LA and Sool, it is about a bomb which killed people- humans, not only him but dozen others.

I disagree, this thread is about Laascaanood and Sool region, as well as the ongoing war in that part of Somalia, the conflict is between the snm militia VS the freedom fighters from the local people of SSC

He is not accountable to you, he like everyone else is accountable to Allah.

True, he is accountable to Allah first, but there was consequences for his actions, over the years,the bomb was the outcome , the end result

As Newton stated for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, Common sense

Abtigiis   

Dalmar,

now you are breaking all social rules and norms. Ibti lost someone in this situation and you should not talk politics when people are mourinhg. Islayaab, wax quman ma tihidi!

Again, anagu meel Ibti been ku sheegtay ma hayno markaa arintaa jooji!

Siyaasadu is not the supreme of everything. Personal loss is difficult to take and therefore you should respect her emotions at this difficult time for her.

me   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

^Those people of LA/Sool who made this 'occupation' possible by sleeping with enemy, should they also be a target?

The Xabash targets anyone. They do not care about secessionists or unionists.

Ibtisam   

Dalmar: First you said the thread is about Sool, now you say it is about freedom fighters V SNM. I did not ask you about either one, why you feel the need to bring it up I don't know. The rest of your post is cantrabashaq. Newton or not; What comes around goes around, askag he is already 6 feet under, done and dusted. It is the living that have problems.

Waxad ka heesha ayaad leedhey, you and your fellow war chanting cheerleaders. As for now keeping on moving wax kuula tirsaad ayad raabta and I really can't be bothered with wasting my time. Waxa caqili aad heesa aya iska yaar, no wonder isdha sheep-ka herd ah ba mar ba dhiinca lagu waada.

The rest about me and what I am, really it matters not, I am but a user name on a forum, only a loser such as you would try and find theories behind a screen name.

Me: Even if it was the Ethiopians, they used and will use their puppets on both side- meaning the end result is the same. A somali did the deed, but someone else made the decision for him- by extention the payback will be on a somali. Well played.

me   

Me
Even if it was the Ethiopians, they used and will use their puppets on both side- meaning the end result is the same. A somali did the deed, but someone else made the decision for him- by extention the payback will be on a somali. Well played.

And the payback will have an equal reaction, that will be just as severe. Thus begins a cycle of bloodshed.

Secondly, how do you know that it was a Somali that did the actual deed? There are actually enough Ethio agents walking around in todays Somalia to do this and more.

Ibtisam   

^^^I meant well played to who ever is pulling the strings.

I'm going on the people who claimed to have done the actual deed. Ethio agents who are Somali and have their own backing. They are not going to waste or risk their life just to mess up the somali. They don't need to, there are enough willing somalis to do so if they just throw them a bone.

me   

Ibti,

The guy that claimed it is not capable of doing anything like this. And there is no such thing as JNM of any other acronym. The word on the street is that this was 100% Xabash attack.

NGONGE   

^^ The people of LA are not allowed to leave their houses after seven in the evening now. Is it Ethiopians that have imposed this curfew too?