Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

Do guys who know how to talk playaz?

Paragon   

I think the discusion is about a Garissa I don't know. The GSA I have known had no sea. The closet it can get to having a sea is by studying the tricks of the sun's mirage smile.gif

But still, Garissa is reasonably a good place. I won't insist on it being the 'greatest' though.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Danger.:

it sure is the greatest "city" on earth only if you havent lived anywhere else.. !!!

Yeah..the same way you used to consider Utange as the greatest refugee camp... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif .

remember the Dudu? :D:D

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Garissa..Dusty joint with too many donkeys fartin @ every corner of the street... and It does not have a Sea Shore...

Just didnt want many SOLers to be misled that Garissa has beaches...
:D:D

you are indeed the Legend of the Zoo. :D:D:D

Originally posted by IL CAPO:

quote:Originally posted by Danger.:

it sure is the greatest "city" on earth only if you havent lived anywhere else.. !!!

Yeah..the same way you used to consider Utange as the greatest refugee camp...
icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

remember the Dudu?
:D:D
qoute me,, cuz i dont remember saying that saxib....

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by J11:

I won't insist on it being the 'greatest' though.

Jay Kumi Na Moja,

to me GARISSA is the greatest city on the face of the earth and always will be nomatter where i go and Yes we have a beach now maybe you haven't heard about it.

I guess that is why they say "HOME SWEET HOME" but most Somalis wouldn't understand that since most of them grew up in a Refugee Camp or in a foreign land but me I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN MY HOME TOWN GARISSA. :D:D .

Jay Kumi Na Moja,

Maybe you should pay me a Visit in Garissa so that i will personally take you to the beach myself and show you a thing or a two about how to swim with the big sharks ;) .

Magnoona-girl,

A thousand apologies my Sister for hijacking your topic..i promise to you that it wont ever happen again.

Peace.

Paragon   

IL CAPO,

Brother, I can understand your good feeling towards Garissa. Although you say you were born in it, I myself came to Garissa district as a child and was educated. To prove this, smile.gif I will tell you alitle about the history of GSA District. I went to Liboi Nursery and Primary School (a small division in the Border of Somalia and Kenya.)

When I finished I moved on to County High Secondary School, situated above the Military baracks that neighbour Garissa- Primary School. I was year 94 of County High lot. I lived in GSA and Liboi alike. If you know GSA alot, you might recall an oldman called "Caananuug"?

He owned the first Cinema in Garissa, he use to own "High Life" Hotel before he was deported to Somalia with the claims that he is not Kenyan. When he came back he owned "Ice-cream palour" regarded by some the first palour. That is my family ties. So we were mostly business driven families. Thats my history in Garissa district and town itself sxb.

Now about Garissa having a beach: no brother, GSA doesn't have a beach. However, what it has is a permanent river that flows alongside it called: River Tana. The other side of the rive is Maroro and Madogo inhibited by the Munyi peoples.

IL CAPO   

Jay Kumi Na Moja,

So you are from my old city then huh smile.gif ? it feels good to have a fellow Garissan here.

Bro, i went to County High too in 98' but unfortunately i was expelled after getting into trouble with a certain dame from NEP Girls whose daddy happened to be one of the top dogs in Gee Town.

i am from Garissa Ndogo, Ngamia Rd area that is where i used to rule and cause all sorts of myhem.

I know that man you are talking about and i know the cinema and the ice cream parlour too, infact around the ice cream parlour used to be my favourite hunting ground because girls love ice creams and i love girls smile.gif .

when was the last time you've been to Gee Town ndugu? it's been a while since i last set a foot there and about the sea part, well can you blame the brother for being proud actually too proud of his hometown and letting his pride get the better of him? ;) .

Una elewa what i mean.

but someday in the near future Insha Allah i will be the top dog of that town and it is part of my dream and ambition to create a duplicate beach with everything including all kinds of fish and sharks and big big waves so that we could host Surfing competitions at my own beach :cool: .

don't worry though,you will be invited and you can have the Presidential suit when i am not there ;)

Gee Town 4eva.

Peace.

Tuujiye   

Waraa Il Capo....Otaanga was the best refugee camp sxb..lol...I loved otango man..It was little muqdisho..lol..4real...

Booni intaan soo ciyaarno ayaan shaax usoo doonan jirnay tabakaayada....

Bar waxaa jiray oo dhalinyarada xerada qaxootiga dhan iskugu imaan jireen...lol...I missed it some how man....And yes it was better than Gaarisa...I can't believe gaarisa ayaa soo agdhigeysaa meel Mumbasa agteeda ah...Meel qaboow iyo meel kulul ayee kala yihiin....gaarisa kuleel keeda kaadida ayaa dadka ku dhagta....

w

a

r

e

e

r Badanaa!!!