Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

Do guys who know how to talk playaz?

Curly   

You know I usually go with gut instinct, but the majority of the time the guys that are really confident and approach you with ease, I think are the players…They’ve probably approached half a dozen girls that day hoping for a bite and usually the quite ones are not, but they tend not to talk to you unless you see them on a regular basis, probably because they’re building up the courage to approach you.

However, I tend to prefer confident guys who talk sense and are genuinely original, but you have to watch out for the ones that are overly confident and talk using street slang, which is the biggest turn off ever!

I also don’t like many Somali speakers, purely because I get very conscious of my Somali speaking skills and then you think what’s the point if your barely understand one another.

Anyways I hope that addressed the question at hand, I have a habit of getting sided tracked. smile.gif

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by IL CAPO:

Magnoona,

Who is the lucky guy?

is he the same guy that you introduced me to at the Wedding party that we attended to on Friday night or you got yourself a new puppy?

don't forget to ask him if he has a sister so that

we can be even,if you know what i mean
;)

IL CAPO.. COME AGAIN...SORRY DUDE I WASN'T AT A WEDDIN ON FRIDAY ATLEAST NOT ANYTIME SOON.. MUST BE ANOTHER FINE SISTER LIKE ME HAHAHAH.. PLUS LAST TIME I CHECKED I DIDN'T LIVE IN GARRISA :D;) . AND WHAT U MEAN IF I GOT MYSELF NEW PUPPY?

IL CAPO   

Magnoona-girl:

Garissa is the greatest city on earth believe you me, we got the sun, the sea and the babes plus we got fresh camel milk and meat not to mention the pure honey and natural eggs.

and about the wedding on friday night I don't think they would have let me in had it not been you because as you know me and the groom don't see eye to eye because we had a big fight after his mouse was murdered in a cold blood by my cat Miaaaaaaaw and the guy demanded a blood money like we were in Afghanistan. :rolleyes:

You should come and visit Garissa and my wife will be your tour guide, how is that?

Peace.

Magnoona-girl:

Garissa is the greatest city on earth believe you me, we got the sun, the sea and the babes plus we got fresh camel milk and meat not to mention the pure honey and natural eggs.

it sure is the greatest "city" on earth only if you havent lived anywhere else.. !!!

Originally posted by Viking:

If a man is charming and/or knows how to fine tune a femme, it is usually confused as being a 'playa'.

Legend,

Haha haha, was it that bad? Words can be decieving...anonymity does brings the animal out of some people.

LoooL..I have stories to tell My dear Ol friend Morpheus..er Viking!!!...Naturaly My comment was not based on my experience rather it was about a discussion I had with a friend!!!.

Made u laugh tho..didnt I..Ol timer!!!

Cheers

Magnoona-girl:

Garissa is the greatest city on earth believe you me, we got the sun, the sea .

????

Sea??? Garrissa has a beach..a sea shore???...

raula   

^^^^me si mtu wa GARISSA...but do you have something against GARISSA :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A7LA-SHU   

IL CAPO. IM SURE IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACE TO BE.. BUT I DIDN'T SAID ANYTHING WAS WRONG WITH IT JUST SAID I DON'T LIVE THERE REMEMBER HAHAH... AND INSHA'ALLAH ONE OF THOSE DAYS I MIGHT COME THERE SO I'LL LET U KNOW SO ME AND UR WIFEY CAN HANG OUT THAT CRAZY PLACE LOL... I SERIOUSLY SPEND A NIGHT THERE IT WAS OKAY.. IM SURE TO U IS HOME SWEET HOME HUH... :D

Originally posted by raula:

^^^^me si mtu wa GARISSA...but do you have something against GARISSA :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Garissa..Dusty joint with too many donkeys fartin @ every corner of the street... and It does not have a Sea Shore...

Just didnt want many SOLers to be misled that Garissa has beaches...

:D:D

Viking   

Legend,

The macalin dugsi from D****land sure made me laugh! I was empathising thinking your hopes had ended up in ruins :D We'll be in touch inshaAllah.

Garissa has a costline? :confused: :confused:

Tuujiye   

Garissa is the greatest city on earth believe you me

Suju sxb ilaah aan kugu dhaarshay Maanta ma gaarisa ayaa saan u faanisay...lol....

Raula Garisa maa faaninoosaa odoo fanin karo meelkale ee kenya ah....

Garisa lug aan ku soo maray ani.lol.

Kuleel,ur,and more kuleel.Subxaanalah...

Gaarisa is greatest city kulahaa, waraa waxaas ha i soo xasuusin ilin ayaa iga keeneysayee...lol..HA!

wareer badanaa!!!!!

raula   

Zu..niaje nawe..haujaona hiyo coastline ya Garissa..walaahi unamiss mob ;) ...lol mi hata sijafika GARISSA-lakini nimesikia wasee wa Garissa ni ma chops(learned)..lakini vile wakianza kuongea lugha as in hiyo kiswa-mixed with high pitch(kama kasuku :eek: )..mama weee :D;)