Sign in to follow this  
A7LA-SHU

Do guys who know how to talk playaz?

A7LA-SHU   

Section6er thanks alot dude.. comin from a guy. it is helpful... :D

the rest still thanks, and dymmmmm yo'll are crazy lol.. but love yo'll.. icon_razz.gif;)

LuCkY   

AsaLaamu ALaikum,

Mag-g sweetie whats buggin' ya...maxaa kaa gaaLe if they are or not.I can teLL u who is the PLaya and its YOU!<---Yes you and You know why Im sayin' this...remember that taLk we had the other nite.... :D;) !

>On a more serious note, there is no SUCH thing as a PLAYA.>

PEace :D !

What about internet Chatters (those who are good in chattin) or Forum Teasers but who are not in real life talkative and are bloody shy and boring? Can they be called CyperPLayaz??

Someone wonders!!!

Cheers

legend of zu, lol walaahay thats a good one, i wondered about that one a few times myself.

personally i think there is a difference between a playa and a sweet-talker, a sweet-talker is a lier half the time- he says what he thinks u want to hear thus using all them sutpid lines from soppy movies and internet chat-up lines (they even have websites full of such crap?)a sweet talker says he would do anything for u, so u ask him to meet u 2morrow, and he says he is busy. u can catch a sweet talker out - they tend to make false promises.

a playa, is a man who knows how to handle his girl, she is probably so in love with him, she doesnt see all the neglect and crap he is giving her. a playa uses the term 'treat them mean keep them keen' to the extreme. true say section6er, the girl makes the playa, depending on how dumb, neive, easy, ext... she is.

all men cheat!! get that one into your heads girls wether he is a playa, sweet talker, wadaad, or miskiin.

Sophist   

Ala maxaa rag badan lagu eedeeyey danbigaas (being a "player"); maxaa yeeley si raad toosan ayey gabdhaha ey kehelaan ulahadlaan-- speaking to them in fashion that shows the lady HE (the speaker) is man of intense confidence and knows how to articulate his "wants"

Common phenomena weeye baan umaleyn.

Qac Qaac   

all men cheat!! get that one into your heads girls wether he is a playa, sweet talker, wadaad, or miskiin.

Walaaleey haku danbaabin nimanka dhan, kulligood maada dhalin, wax na maa u dhigin... wadaada meesha ka saar iyo masaakiinta iyagaaba tooda la' meel ee geeyaan. since advice from me to u.

qac, why u gotta come out with lines like that, u making me feel guilty....but imma stick by my words..

aint u ever seen these so called married sheikhs, searching for there second wifes, while there first is at home thinking she the only women in her mans eyes...aint this still cheating if he flirting behind her back?

im harsh, but thats just me!

Khayr   

Originally posted by silent-sistah:

from soppy movies and internet chat-up lines (they even have websites full of such crap?)

Which sites are these that you speak off?

PLEASE PROVIDE WEBSITE LINKS :D

Qac Qaac   

Silent sistah, u could be right sister. but still that sheikh is only one man, and here u generalized all sheikhs, as a matter of fact in ur case all men, hope u hava lots of hasanaat to distribute to all the men on earth, since aad every one of them aad wax ka sheegtay.

so if i am a good man, and i go for my 2nd wife, i would become bad.

p.s. i like the way aad ugu dhagtay ur own words that's nice.. it shows soomaali nimadaada lool. laakiin in our religion if we wrong we change our stands right. i know u know this.. laakiin is just a reminder. i feel like preaching today.

Viking   

If a man is charming and/or knows how to fine tune a femme, it is usually confused as being a 'playa'.

Legend,

Haha haha, was it that bad? Words can be decieving...anonymity does brings the animal out of some people.

qacbaro, u have learnt the power of persuasion...u now the master of persuasion.

ok, u twisted my arm, i should not say all men...but the majority :D , the good are a handfull scattered all over the world. its like finding a niddle in a hay stack.

Qac Qaac   

lol silent sister, i am not a master of anything. I knew u would come to this conclusion anyways, coz u r sane person, who always uses logic and facts.. and i knew it would only be on a matter of time, that u would change ur generization of all men.. so u r the master i guess.

U need good men, go to the right places, u can't go to a wrong place, and then look for a good man, sis is all about the environment...

IL CAPO   

Magnoona,

Who is the lucky guy?

is he the same guy that you introduced me to at the Wedding party that we attended to on Friday night or you got yourself a new puppy?

don't forget to ask him if he has a sister so that

we can be even,if you know what i mean ;) .

on a serious note,in my opinion there is nothing called "Playa" because no one can play you unless you let yourself to be played on and that happens to both boys and girls, it is not only boys who do tend to play around as most of you girls believe but some girls do play around too and just because the brother packs a killer line doesn't mean he can't commit himself to you, girls you ought to give us more credit than that because at the end of the day we are all after the same thing "a good companion" a partner with a strong Iman be it wife or husband.

Peace.